There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Top 20 Players in the NFC West - 49ers with 3 of the Top 4

So much talent on this squad, 5 of the Top 8 players in the division! Looking at this list, there are a ton of talented players in this division. Some major difference makers were left off the Top 20.

Top 20 in the NFC West
Andy Lee gets an honorable mention, Bradford is nowhere to be found. Talk about a kick in the pants.
better not let the seahawks fans near that... Russell Wilson not #1 ... for the sake of the knots in their panties...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
better not let the seahawks fans near that... Russell Wilson not #1 ... for the sake of the knots in their panties...

I'm just encouraged that none of the 8 Seahawks players on the list is over 27 . . .
't would seem to bode well for the future ;)
oh joy
That list is just awful. Really bad.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
That list is just awful. Really bad.

this
Honorable mention for Gire?

...sheeee
rus wilson not #1? Suicide rate just went up in Seattle.
Originally posted by Fanatic24:
So much talent on this squad, 5 of the Top 8 players in the division! Looking at this list, there are a ton of talented players in this division. Some major difference makers were left off the Top 20.

Top 20 in the NFC West

stopped reading once I saw Patrick Peterson at 5....helluva returner not worth a s**t as a corner
Originally posted by pdizo916:
rus wilson not #1? Suicide rate just went up in Seattle.

how? they're already at #1.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
stopped reading once I saw Patrick Peterson at 5....helluva returner not worth a s**t as a corner

They have PP ranked higher than dick sherm? Turrible list.
Justin Smith is below a bunch of average players. Dumbest list I have ever seen.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM ]
Wilson over Kap .. please.
Justin Smith at #17? I would swap Staley and Smith for sure.