There are 223 users in the forums

WE SIGNED RAYMOND VENTRONE

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by cciowa:
I to think you to are as well now we just need bradford and we are set. ck suck no championship i know

Explain me how Bradford SuperBowl we win. Injured always no play he can.

Bradford is goods QB always winner, kap is sucks chokes game when is big.
OK,, stop, i am officially peeing myself. bullies are we
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AUniner:
This is good tho. Maybe they move Josh Johnson off again? Most likely McCray or Moody though? Wouldn't mind trading Lemonier away for a 6th or 7th.
you can get nothing for lemon,, sus is right, i think he will be inactive, bubba back, we miss nothing and gain better special teams play
This is good tho. Maybe they move Josh Johnson off again? Most likely McCray or Moody though? Wouldn't mind trading Lemonier away for a 6th or 7th.

Doubt it's JJ or Moody. Too risky with Moody, we would have only 4 ILBs.

Also JJs deal is guaranteed, I don't see them paying him and him not being on the roster.

It would suck if it was McCray, but he hasn't impressed me, I wish Dahl had trade value, then we could deal his @$$
Originally posted by cciowa:
you can get nothing for lemon,, sus is right, i think he will be inactive, bubba back, we miss nothing and gain better special teams play

Still gotta cut someone - and then again when the troops are coming back. There will be some tough calls down the line.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Also JJs deal is guaranteed, I don't see them paying him and him not being on the roster.

It would suck if it was McCray, but he hasn't impressed me, I wish Dahl had trade value, then we could deal his @$$

They already cut JJ once so his deal shouldn't be guaranteed now.

They already cut JJ once so his deal shouldn't be guaranteed now.

Doesn't work like that. Even though he was waived, and then re-signed, his deal is still guaranteed, they would have to pay him his entire salary, like if they hadn't re-signed him.
please change the title to say

"WE SIGNED RAYMOND SANDWICHES VENTRONE"

to reflect why he was brought back to team
Doesn't work like that. Even though he was waived, and then re-signed, his deal is still guaranteed, they would have to pay him his entire salary, like if they hadn't re-signed him.

You're the expert so tell us how it does work. I would have thought they have to pay him the full amount on the contract he started the season on then after that the 2nd contract is on a week to week basis?
I would feel a lil bit better knowing JJ is still in the roster
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

we would have lost this past week had it not been for dahl

You're the expert so tell us how it does work. I would have thought they have to pay him the full amount on the contract he started the season on then after that the 2nd contract is on a week to week basis?

I talked to a source who told me he can't double dib, basically makes $570K against the cap at max with us.

I talked to a source who told me he can't double dib, basically makes $570K against the cap at max with us.

So we can cut him again and resign if required and still only costs $570k(providing he's available). Sounds like a fine candidate for cutting then.
[ Edited by AUniner on Oct 7, 2014 at 7:48 PM ]

So we can cut him again and resign if required and still only costs $570k(providing he's available). Sounds like a fine candidate for cutting then.

Yeah pretty much so. Not sure they would cut him and pay his entire salary though. I wonder if Farrell is a candidate, maybe not, unless Martin is getting closer.

Wish the 49ers would announce the corresponding move soon.

Yeah pretty much so. Not sure they would cut him and pay his entire salary though. I wonder if Farrell is a candidate, maybe not, unless Martin is getting closer.

Wish the 49ers would announce the corresponding move soon.

Yeah maybe they continue to pay him monthly or whatever. I have no idea. I just think they were willing to let him loose briefly a few weeks ago so I could see them doing it again - perhaps more permanently.

Farrell would probably be risky with recurring injuries to the OL and Martin not back yet.

Like I said earlier, eventually we are going to make some brutal cuts. We have 4+ guys expected to contribute later this season that all need roster spots.
Dillion Farrel is who I think gets cut. Marcus Martin started practicing last week.
Share 49ersWebzone