Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I agree. Some tough cuts to come in November. Dorsey, Bowman, and Aldon all back, so I hope they make the smart moves, like Dobbs or TJE, Moody, and I guess Farrell.

I hope they keep Dial and Lemonier, they have talent, and upside, just need to develop more.

I think Josh Johnson is probably a goner come November as we get healthy. We can't be cutting good players for a mediocre 3rd QB.

I'd rather have that mediocre 3rd QB where the offense doesn't have to change and who outplayed the completely awful #2 QB.

Either way we're f**ked man. WGAF

That's where I'm coming from. If Kap goes down it really doesn't matter. We're toast.

Very true. But I think we can spoil some playoff team's chances with Josh. I think he looked smoother than Colin in preseason and the drop off wouldn't be that significant.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I agree. Some tough cuts to come in November. Dorsey, Bowman, and Aldon all back, so I hope they make the smart moves, like Dobbs or TJE, Moody, and I guess Farrell.

I hope they keep Dial and Lemonier, they have talent, and upside, just need to develop more.

I think Josh Johnson is probably a goner come November as we get healthy. We can't be cutting good players for a mediocre 3rd QB.

I'd rather have that mediocre 3rd QB where the offense doesn't have to change and who outplayed the completely awful #2 QB.

Either way we're f**ked man. WGAF

That's where I'm coming from. If Kap goes down it really doesn't matter. We're toast.

Very true. But I think we can spoil some playoff team's chances with Josh. I think he looked smoother than Colin in preseason and the drop off wouldn't be that significant.

Sweet...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
you did not say that??
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
This guy kinda reminds me of post-roid Carrot Top...only with brown hair, of course.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TyCore:
This guy kinda reminds me of post-roid Carrot Top...only with brown hair, of course.
glad to see the team nip this in the bud barney fife . they were not pro active in this area two years ago and it really cost us in the super bowl
You can bet Coach had Bubba's # on speed dial.
never forget
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:
never forget
wow
Originally posted by znk916:
never forget

Oh my gosh. Cut him!!

So they cut Osgood for Bubba? Has Osgood lost it on special teams? Seems like a very horizontal move to me.....
Why did the team get rid of Osgood? He and Bubba are a great one two punch on Specials.
Coach just said osgood was their best st player. Probably some signing cutting shenanigans going on with contract. Otherwise we have gone full potato.
I think they signed him cuz he's a good blocker, maybe take Skuta spot? since punt or field goal is always getting blown up.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
you did not say that??

He looked a heck of a lot better than Blaine. With aldon and bowman back and a strong run game we can win some games against lesser talent and we have a shot at spoiling teams vying for a playoff spot.
Share 49ersWebzone