LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Luke Kuechly can take LB torch from Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher.

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000207578/article/luke-kuechly-can-follow-in-footsteps-of-ray-lewis-brian-urlacher

LOL, The f**k? Has Gil Brandt's dumbass ever heard of Patrick Willis or Navorro Bowman?

Kuechly is a stud, but he ain't no Willis or Bowman. C'mon man!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000207578/article/luke-kuechly-can-follow-in-footsteps-of-ray-lewis-brian-urlacher

LOL, The f**k? Has Gil Brandt's dumbass ever heard of Patrick Willis or Navorro Bowman?

Brandt is a dumbass but Kuechly will be the best MLB in three years IMO. The article should be taking the torch from Willis, who IMO had that torch 3-4 years ago.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Brandt is a dumbass but Kuechly will be the best MLB in three years IMO. The article should be taking the torch from Willis, who IMO had that torch 3-4 years ago.

You realize that Bowman is only 3 years older than Kuechly right? And Willis is only 3 years older than Bowman
white guys need their heroes too...
It's the offseason, There is a lot of dead air and down time to fill up. Brandt has been a great talent evaluator for a long time and he made a call based on what he saw. We all know that we have two Pro Bowlers on our roster that qualify just as much or more than Kuechly as the next great LB. It's an opinion, that is all.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
white guys need their heroes too...

If it was the other way around you'd probably get warned. smfh
Originally posted by Gelder:
If it was the other way around you'd probably get warned. smfh

reported
Okay? I didn't say anything racist.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Enough. Fellas, no need to waste each ether's time with this .
Ah, another overt showing of insecurity from Niners' faithful!

No doubt, when they undertake another disgraceful lay, as long as their girlfriends say, "No really, I enjoyed it. Let's just cuddle instead", everything is a-ok!

Blake_Fever

Originally posted by Blake_Fever:

No doubt, when they undertake another disgraceful lay, as long as their girlfriends say, "No really, I enjoyed it. Let's just cuddle instead", everything is a-ok!

Blake_Fever

Kuechly isn't as fast as either Bowman or Willis. They're similar in strength. But comparing the number of tackles is absurd because Bowman plays next to Willis.

What bothers me about the article is that he compares Kuechly's 103 rookie season tackles to Urlacher's 102 and Lewis' 99 tackles.

But, Patrick Willis had 135 tackles in his rookie season!

Bottom line: I agree with Dr. Bill Walsh.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:

Blake_Fever

Please stop trolling.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Is your name John Christopher?
Share 49ersWebzone