LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Cowboys 2013 Draft Board Leaked ... hilarity ensues.

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm a big EJ fan but he might end up a bust.. The season hasn't even started yet... Who knows how legit this year's Cowboys board is
Originally posted by Garcia:
Jerry Jones obviously is inept.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/5/30/4378574/dallas-cowboys-2013-draft-board-leaked-almost-complete-7-round-board

Differences of opinion: Not only did Dallas eschew some highly-drafted players for the above offenses, they had several guys ranked considerably lower than where they were drafted. They had a second-round grade on D. J. Hayden, who the Raiders reportedly were prepared to take with the third overall pick; in addition, they had third round grades on Desmond Trufant (taken 22nd overall), Datone Jones (26th), and Kyle Long (20th).

The most egregious differences? QB E.J. Manuel, drafted 16th, had a fourth round grade, and CB Johnthan Banks, who the Buccaneers nabbed at #43, was given a sixth round designation.
Ryan Nassib ahead of Matt Barkley and Geno Smith, all had 2nd Round Grades....

EJ Manuel with all of his mechanics problems was drafted too high. He would be available in the later rounds. The Bills jumped the gun.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm a big EJ fan but he might end up a bust.. The season hasn't even started yet... Who knows how legit this year's Cowboys board is

This. Who knows if their board will be funny in 3-4 years.
LOL I live in Ft Worth and I will say this EVERY Cowboys fan I know Wants Jerry Jones to be Executed
Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:
LOL I live in Ft Worth and I will say this EVERY Cowboys fan I know Wants Jerry Jones to be Executed

lol yeah he rode his lucky trade with Hershel Walker and Jimmy Johnson's draft long enough.

Time to hire some football people.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:

lol yeah he rode his lucky trade with Hershel Walker and Jimmy Johnson's draft long enough.

Time to hire some football people.

He thinks he IS a football person. That's why it is funny!
He's a So-Cal redneck who made his money in Arkansas and decided to buy a football team in Texas, so basically a reverse Beverly Hillbilly....
Who the F&#k allows a camera into the draft room. On second thought I would totally be a cowboy spy. "Enemies closer". To secretly usher the age or wreck upon them would fill me with joy to my grave. I'd be a National hero... a National Football Conference hero
Cowboys, Jets, and Raiders have to be hands down the biggest clowns of the NFL. I don't see any of these teams winning in the foreseeable future. I thought the Raiders were okay post Old Man Davis, but it seems they still have bits of Tom Foolery left in their system as well.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
He's a So-Cal redneck who made his money in Arkansas and decided to buy a football team in Texas, so basically a reverse Beverly Hillbilly....

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Share 49ersWebzone