Just met Pat McPherson on the plane

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
def a douche

yup.

yep

Valuable info my ass. Calling Lockette dumbest person he has ever met when he looks like that...haha

Lol 4real. He looks like the retarded love child of Peyton Manning and John Elway.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
def a douche

yup.

yep

Valuable info my ass. Calling Lockette dumbest person he has ever met when he looks like that...haha

is he related to this guy? every time i see him i cant help but think about "IN THE FACE!!!!!!" from the hangover
A great coach can bring out the best in any player, no matter how much of a boom or bust that player is.

Apparently this guy you talked to isn't one of them.

If he wants to talk nasty about our team's prospects, then let's be real for a second: Their starting TEs aren't exactly the second coming of Gronkowski and Hernandez themselves.
[ Edited by Protoman on May 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM ]
Add it to the list:

Seahawks Fan: RollinWith21n52
Cool dude, hope you scored some adderall
To me he sounds like a douche bag.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Ya know, guys. When someone says, "He's the dumbest person I've ever met," they don't really mean "I truly believe that individual is of a lower mental capacity than any other individual I've ever encountered." What they mean is, "He's pretty stupid." There's a thing called hyperbole where you use exaggeration to create a strong impression. Jesus. You guys take things more literally than any online posters I've ever read.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Gold!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Nothing but shots at the OP

Share 49ersWebzone