Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Originally posted by niners94:
Moron, people have explained that they find that gif offensive. Take it down

I see a personal attack.

In response to a blatantly racist post

i also find it offensive but the zone has double standards. are you to tell me its only offensive because it references JEWS? i've seen racist African gifs along with countless others passed on here. I would like you to stand on equality and ask to have all those offensive gifs banned or taken down not just if it has to do with the JEWS.

Wait, are Jews a race or religious group? I thought they were people who believed in Judaism. I don't think it's racist or any worse than saying, "Christians did this" "Atheists did this" "Muslims did this". Pretty benign to me.

Then you don't find it offensive. Good job. Plenty of people do. Me being one. Just like if it said "the blacks" did this. And Jews often see themselves as an ethnic group. Anything that isolates an ethnic group is racist. Especially if it's the same statement that was used to exterminate millions of people from that ethnic group, due to scapegoating and saying things like "the Jews did it"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
def a douche
"Yeah, Lumbergh f**ked her"
Then you don't find it offensive. Good job. Plenty of people do. Me being one. Just like if it said "the blacks" did this. And Jews often see themselves as an ethnic group. Anything that isolates an ethnic group is racist. Especially if it's the same statement that was used to exterminate millions of people from that ethnic group, due to scapegoating and saying things like "the Jews did it"

Just one question, you're not even actually Jewish are you?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
def a douche

def a douche

TEs coach for the Seahawks was flying from Seattle to Denver. A few notes:

-Seattle wasn't going to draft Vance McDonald. Great run blocker. But hands aren't good enough
-Says Aldon's success is mostly due to Justin Smith
-Bowman> Willis at this point
-laughed at the thought of Lockett making the team. Says he's by far the dumbest person he's ever met. Just not smart enough for the game
-grew up a niner fan. Dad coached for SF from 70s through '98
-says Rams are getting GOOD. But was also surprised they didn't draft a RB

NO PICTURE: was more interested in discussing football than acting like a HS girl at a Bieber concert. Would have felt foolish to take the picture.

Interesting comment he made about Lockette, the dumbest person he's ever met? I've listened to several of Lockette's interviews and he sounds a lot more intelligent than the average NLF player, just the way he speaks, he uses English correctly which is much more than can be said about most players.. Often times people exaggerate things about others to themselves so they can feel a sense of superiority. Remember that ex-girlfriend? "Psssh, that dumb b***h, I don't know why I ever went out with her.."

I guess we kind of know McDonald needs to work on his hands, but that's something that most good WRs/TEs need to improve upon coming into the NFL. That was the huge knock on Julio Jones, that he drops a lot of balls and can't make tough catches. That's not a problem anymore. Apparently in OTAs he's made some spectacular catches in traffic.

I have no doubt he thinks Aldon's success is based on Justin for the same reason we all did before we learned he'd had a shoulder injury, his performance went south fast after Justin's injury. But Aldon's injury and surgery was not big news so he probably never even knew about that.

Dude doesn't look like the brightest boat on the dock himself, but hey who am I to judge?:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Just one question, you're not even actually Jewish are you?

How does that make a difference? And what possible reason do you have to think one way or the other?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
TEs coach for the Seahawks was flying from Seattle to Denver. A few notes:

-Seattle wasn't going to draft Vance McDonald. Great run blocker. But hands aren't good enough
-Says Aldon's success is mostly due to Justin Smith
-Bowman> Willis at this point
-laughed at the thought of Lockett making the team. Says he's by far the dumbest person he's ever met. Just not smart enough for the game
-grew up a niner fan. Dad coached for SF from 70s through '98
-says Rams are getting GOOD. But was also surprised they didn't draft a RB

NO PICTURE: was more interested in discussing football than acting like a HS girl at a Bieber concert. Would have felt foolish to take the picture.

Interesting comment he made about Lockette, the dumbest person he's ever met? I've listened to several of Lockette's interviews and he sounds a lot more intelligent than the average NLF player, just the way he speaks, he uses English correctly which is much more than can be said about most players.. Often times people exaggerate things about others to themselves so they can feel a sense of superiority. Remember that ex-girlfriend? "Psssh, that dumb b***h, I don't know why I ever went out with her.."

I guess we kind of know McDonald needs to work on his hands, but that's something that most good WRs/TEs need to improve upon coming into the NFL. That was the huge knock on Julio Jones, that he drops a lot of balls and can't make tough catches. That's not a problem anymore. Apparently in OTAs he's made some spectacular catches in traffic.

I have no doubt he thinks Aldon's success is based on Justin for the same reason we all did before we learned he'd had a shoulder injury, his performance went south fast after Justin's injury. But Aldon's injury and surgery was not big news so he probably never even knew about that.

Dude doesn't look like the brightest boat on the dock himself, but hey who am I to judge?:

You're basing your opinion of Lockett on an interview and the coaches intelligence based on a picture. He coached the guy! I think his opinion is valid. McPherson seemed bright. Very bright

How does that make a difference? And what possible reason do you have to think one way or the other?

Just for my personal identification. I'm actually part Jewish, always find it amusing that non-Jews are frequently more offended about stuff like that than any actual Jews that I do know.
You're basing your opinion of Lockett on an interview and the coaches intelligence based on a picture. He coached the guy! I think his opinion is valid. McPherson seemed bright. Very bright

Lockett played TE for the Seahawks? See that was the whole problem, they did't even know how to use him right.
****modded for offensive language****
[ Edited by boast on May 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

In response to a blatantly racist post

Its not racist, its dark outside and there are no other lights. Jeez.....
Share 49ersWebzone