LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Just met Pat McPherson on the plane

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Really? NO ONE cares about the football thoughts of a professional football coach, in our division? People really only care about topics discussed by other fans who barely know football? I'm sorry for you and your approach to valuable information

TEs coach for the Seahawks was flying from Seattle to Denver. A few notes:

-Seattle wasn't going to draft Vance McDonald. Great run blocker. But hands aren't good enough
-Says Aldon's success is mostly due to Justin Smith
-Bowman> Willis at this point
-laughed at the thought of Lockett making the team. Says he's by far the dumbest person he's ever met. Just not smart enough for the game
-grew up a niner fan. Dad coached for SF from 70s through '98
-says Rams are getting GOOD. But was also surprised they didn't draft a RB

i have a difficult time believing that the coach would be so open about personnel and personnel decisions. he is way too specific and sounds too much like a fan.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
sounds like a seahawk douche. i'll bet if you asked him about their draft picks, they'd all be future HOF's. f**k that dude.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
no1curr

Really? NO ONE cares about the football thoughts of a professional football coach, in our division? People really only care about topics discussed by other fans who barely know football? I'm sorry for you and your approach to valuable information

A guy in our division who just basically bashed 5 guys on our team. Screw him.

He didn't bash our guys. Just spoke his mind. He said the niners are insanely good
how did you know who the TE coach from seattle even looks like to start a conversation with him?
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
i have a difficult time believing that the coach would be so open about personnel and personnel decisions. he is way too specific and sounds too much like a fan.

No way bro, it's real-iced-tea, I got a picture of the coach too.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM ]
Originally posted by niners94:
Moron, people have explained that they find that gif offensive. Take it down

I see a personal attack.

In response to a blatantly racist post

i also find it offensive but the zone has double standards. are you to tell me its only offensive because it references JEWS? i've seen racist African gifs along with countless others passed on here. I would like you to stand on equality and ask to have all those offensive gifs banned or taken down not just if it has to do with the JEWS.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I got a picture of the coach too.

• Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
how did you know who the TE coach from seattle even looks like to start a conversation with him?

Seriously. I don't even know who the 49ers TE coach is, let alone what he looks like haha.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Disp:

Seriously. I don't even know who the 49ers TE coach is, let alone what he looks like haha.

it said "Seahawks TE Coach" on his shirt, duh.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

But was he a "Member Only?" And who was Gire?

He had a play book. With his name on it. So I asked if he worked for a team. Then looked him up. It was him 100%
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Disp:

Don't all coaches do that?
TEs coach for the Seahawks was flying from Seattle to Denver. A few notes:

-Seattle wasn't going to draft Vance McDonald. Great run blocker. But hands aren't good enough
-Says Aldon's success is mostly due to Justin Smith
-Bowman> Willis at this point
-laughed at the thought of Lockett making the team. Says he's by far the dumbest person he's ever met. Just not smart enough for the game
-grew up a niner fan. Dad coached for SF from 70s through '98
-says Rams are getting GOOD. But was also surprised they didn't draft a RB

Don't see why you would lie about something so insignificant, so you get the benefit of the doubt.

Couple things though if we were to read between the lines.

1. You're a 9ers fan and he works for its biggest rival, if they wanted McDonald or not, he sure as s**t would not be telling some random fanboy on a plane.
2. Speaking of McDonald, he's a good blocker? AWESOME!!! That was an area most people were bashing him for since he was mainly a pass catcher in college! Great news!
3. Bowman > Willis, nothing Earth shattering there, I think you could easily argue that fact. I have both of their jersey's ( Im a Penn State fan and LOVED when we drafted Bowman ). Both are my favorite 9ers.
4. Aldon's success does have a LARGE part to do with Justin, so again, nothing Earth shattering. With more time/experience/strength, he will be able to stand on his own down the line. For now, why not continue to twist and stunt with the best 3-4 DE in the league???
5. Interesting on Lockette, maybe that's why Kaep is force feeding him info. Still, as long as he works hard, he can make is happen. Its football, not neurosurgery and he's a WR, not QB. Learn your routes, your reads...rinse and repeat. Frank Gore scored one of the lowest Wonderlic scores of all time, he sounds like a neanderthal when he talks too...but he's a hard worker who overcame dyslexia and has one of the highest football IQ's in the league. Time will tell if Ricardo's hard work will yield the same results.

Still though, interesting story for sure,...thanks buddy.
It seems like people think it wasn't him. That's fine. I'm 100% certain it was. Take it for what it's worth for you. If nothing, probably have no reason to post in this thread
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
def a douche
Share 49ersWebzone