There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL team in Los Angeles

NFL team in Los Angeles

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Jags make the most sense. Put them in the AFC west and move KC to the south.

Actually, you leave them in the AFC South, since they would still be on the southern boarder of the US. All the AFC west teams have to much history to move them out. The same reason the cowboys stayed in the east, even though they are more west than the st louis rams.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Actually, you leave them in the AFC South, since they would still be on the southern boarder of the US. All the AFC west teams have to much history to move them out. The same reason the cowboys stayed in the east, even though they are more west than the st louis rams.

I don't really care about division rivalry. I'd move Colts to the north, Chiefs to the south, Ravens to the east, Dolphins to the south (southern most team in NFL), and L.A. Jags to the west. They can make new rivalries the way we have with the Seahawks.

AFCW - Oakland, LA, SD, Denver -
AFCN - Colts, Bengals, Browns, Steelers - longest distance is Indy to Pittsburgh only 360 miles.
AFCS - Dolphins, Chiefs, Texans, Titans
AFCE - Patriots, Ravens, Jets, Bills

I wouldn't mind seeing Dallas and St. Louis switching divisions. Rams fans are nastier at the games than Cowboys fans are.
I will say that I want the RAMs there now because they have an unfair advantage being a CST team in our division whereas everyone else is Pacific time. As they become more talented this will be trouble for us
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
L.A. is the NFLs hot ex-girlfriend, The league keeps trying to get back with her, but she treats him like s**t! Don't do it NFL, she's not that into you! She will love you at first, but she never sticks with you! Oh bro, don't do it, don't call her back, move on, I know Sacramento not's much to look at, and Portland's kinda weird, but they will love you! Have you ever thought about a foreign chick, say Montreal, or Mexico City? I hear London's into you, call her up, just stay away from that b***h L.A.!

lolwut

BTW-i take back every bad thing I said about LA.

Hey, NFL....L.A. called, she say's she loves you like a brother, and hope you can be friends....dude, f**k L.A.!

/thread

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/thread

Bro you are the kind of /threads...

I don't really care about division rivalry. I'd move Colts to the north, Chiefs to the south, Ravens to the east, Dolphins to the south (southern most team in NFL), and L.A. Jags to the west. They can make new rivalries the way we have with the Seahawks.

AFCW - Oakland, LA, SD, Denver -
AFCN - Colts, Bengals, Browns, Steelers - longest distance is Indy to Pittsburgh only 360 miles.
AFCS - Dolphins, Chiefs, Texans, Titans
AFCE - Patriots, Ravens, Jets, Bills

I wouldn't mind seeing Dallas and St. Louis switching divisions. Rams fans are nastier at the games than Cowboys fans are.

It's obvious you don't care about the rivalries with your set up, but it seems the NFL does. And they're the ones who get to decide. lol
It's obvious you don't care about the rivalries with your set up, but it seems the NFL does. And they're the ones who get to decide. lol

I'm not starting a petition to get the divisions changed or anything. The NFL are much better businessmen than I am. I just think it makes more sense to have the teams in a division to be at least within 1000 miles of each other. The problem is that there aren't enough teams west of the Mississippi River.
Rivalries change all the time. Seahawks are currently our biggest rivals and of course the Rams are a main rival as well but Green Bay and Dallas are almost just as big of rivals.
Doubletoast.
[ Edited by btthepunk on May 29, 2013 at 1:49 AM ]
The jaguars logo is actually much better than the real one. Respect! maybe you should sell it to them.
Originally posted by DJD:
Here is my vision on the subject...

First off this down town NFL stadium plan is crap. Football needs room for tailgating etc.

Seattle disagrees