There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Cheaters gonna cheat. Classy organization they have (knock on wood know one from the Niners gets popped)

Larry Grant's 4 game suspension is for PEDs. Not a niner anymore and that might be why.

49ers try hard to keep it clean/class act>>>sheCAWKS cheat to win/can't control their obnoxious players!


The 9ers take this sh*t seriously. They won't risk having it spread in the locker room.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,348
Originally posted by Rascal:
HGH ?? Anabolic steroids ?? 30 lbs of muscles in 3 months is next to impossible.

No matter how hard an individual trains and no matter what illegal stuff he's taking, it is (100% impossible to put on 30 pounds of PURE LEAN muscle) in 3 months...

he could've started the program sooner, before the end of the season (under the radar) and got away with it OR he got implants like fake boobs or something
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,348
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Cheaters gonna cheat. Classy organization they have (knock on wood know one from the Niners gets popped)

Larry Grant's 4 game suspension is for PEDs. Not a niner anymore and that might be why.

49ers try hard to keep it clean/class act>>>sheCAWKS cheat to win/can't control their obnoxious players!


The 9ers take this sh*t seriously. They won't risk having it spread in the locker room.

You know it... they want to get their rings the right way and stay legit
It might be a case where it is rampant in that circle of defensive players. All the Hawks getting busted are on defense. It's an atmosphere of cheating and I don't doubt the NFL will be saying, "wtf is going on in that lockerroom in Seattle?"
Maybe they could even think about watching the way Sherman and Browner mug receivers past five yards down field. That might be nice, you know, having them actually follow the rules.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,348
Originally posted by thl408:
It might be a case where it is rampant in that circle of defensive players. All the Hawks getting busted are on defense. It's an atmosphere of cheating and I don't doubt the NFL will be saying, "wtf is going on in that lockerroom in Seattle?"

Legion Of Goons!!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Rascal:
HGH ?? Anabolic steroids ?? 30 lbs of muscles in 3 months is next to impossible.

No matter how hard an individual trains and no matter what illegal stuff he's taking, it is (100% impossible to put on 30 pounds of PURE LEAN muscle) in 3 months...

he could've started the program sooner, before the end of the season (under the radar) and got away with it OR he got implants like fake boobs or something


Well, do you remember Ben Johnson, the Canadian 100m sprinter ? That guy must have been absolutely loaded with steroids, he was ripping with muscles and even his eyes were red. How long do you think it took before that transformation ?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,348
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Rascal:
HGH ?? Anabolic steroids ?? 30 lbs of muscles in 3 months is next to impossible.

No matter how hard an individual trains and no matter what illegal stuff he's taking, it is (100% impossible to put on 30 pounds of PURE LEAN muscle) in 3 months...

he could've started the program sooner, before the end of the season (under the radar) and got away with it OR he got implants like fake boobs or something


Well, do you remember Ben Johnson, the Canadian 100m sprinter ? That guy must have been absolutely loaded with steroids, he was ripping with muscles and even his eyes were red. How long do you think it took before that transformation ?

i dunno... he could've had some of this guys' genes
http://www.google.com/search?q=the+hulk+3&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=-wSXUc_eKYje8ATU84DADg&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=667
Don't forget technically the 12th man is "artificially enhanced" as well with their acoustically optimized stadium!
Originally posted by Stanley:
Don't forget technically the 12th man is "artificially enhanced" as well with their acoustically optimized stadium!

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,348
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Stanley:
Don't forget technically the 12th man is "artificially enhanced" as well with their acoustically optimized stadium!


NICE!!
Can their whole team be suspended please? Theyre all a bunch of loser druggies.
Another thing I hate is the sophomore slump they talk about it all the time but for some reason its not applied to the seahags man this is getting frustrating. I hate these seahags and there fake fans there cheaters and I knew the had to be something about them its like if the NFL network knew that half of them tested positive for PEDs so they pencil them in as the super bowl champs they got to get threw us first. And nobody ever I mean ever notice once we let go of a player there they are to sign them to see what the 49ers are plotting that's somewhat cheating mike Robinson Julian Peterson braylon Edwards the list goes on and on I mean trying to bite the style but take a bite dont ear the whole thing. f**king jockers
I didn't see that 12 the woman jersey Adderall nice
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,121