LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Oh my sides!
This is the one that should knock the seahawks off their "darling" perch.. Sorry but they could have handled their success a little better knowing all the while they were roided up cheaters.... Sherman opening his arrogant trap after getting busted himself was hillarious and how bout Pete the cheat over celebrating vs greenbay after the worst call in NFL history.. Sorry but if youre a cheater dont be too cocky or youre gonna piss everyone off and get caught. We will see what the season holds for seattle with the bad guy cheater status... All eyes and scrutiny will be on them and i dont see them receiving many if any breaks this year..

P.S. MARSHWN IS NEXT!!!!!
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
They're not cheating, they just like Drafting players with ADD. That must be a pretty rambunctious Film room.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Cheaters gonna cheat. Classy organization they have (knock on wood know one from the Niners gets popped)

Larry Grant's 4 game suspension is for PEDs. Not a niner anymore and that might be why.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I blame hawker84

I think hawker84 is their supplier.

LOL!
Come on guys, Hawker is a good poster here, dont beat him up too bad....granted, I dont see him in this thread, which is sad, Id like to see a take from the other side.

The fact the Seahawks (yes, I use their actuall name) are involved so heavily in PED's is awful. Hell, these are world class athletes, but they do drugs to get an advantage? I work out daily, eat right, and I can never be in the same realm they are. Millions of dollars, piles of fans, work or what 8 hours a year (16 games, figure 30 minutes each side of the ball, not counting all the practices and stuff)

Its just sad that people, like our "friend" Pete can condone this, it obvious he does with all of the players on something or another. Harbs wouldnt put up with that.

20 years from now, we will tune in to NFL Network or Sport Center and see that so or so died from the Seahawks, and then coaches and players will talk them up with great gusto. What a great person they were, what a great teammate, but their life ended early, for no reason except to be a better athlete. Better than they should have been, better than even they were. They pay a price for this, with the PED's, its just sad that people in our world think a few more tackles, and a few more dollars are worth it to not only lower the number of years they live but to decieve us, the fans, that love the game and respect those we have never known for what they are for all they have done and sacrificed, so we all have a reason to watch tv and get drunk on a Sunday morning.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Wow. Do we know what PED it was ? Here is the thing, if we can't beat them in game 2 up in CenturyLink now, you know the Seahawks fans are going to rip us. No wonder they were so aggressive in free agency to get Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett.
Irvin was definitely on something, I doubt it was Adderall. He added about 20-30 pounds to his frame this offseason, and at first glance, it appears to be virtually all muscle. In someone who has been working out and training for a long time, who was already well built to begin with, how exactly is that accomplished in 3 months naturally???
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Irvin was definitely on something, I doubt it was Adderall. He added about 20-30 pounds to his frame this offseason, and at first glance, it appears to be virtually all muscle. In someone who has been working out and training for a long time, who was already well built to begin with, how exactly is that accomplished in 3 months naturally???

lots of pb&j sandwiches...duh

He is pumped up on roids like Brutus the Barber Beefcake.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

HGH ?? Anabolic steroids ?? 30 lbs of muscles in 3 months is next to impossible.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Cheaters gonna cheat. Classy organization they have (knock on wood know one from the Niners gets popped)

Larry Grant's 4 game suspension is for PEDs. Not a niner anymore and that might be why.

49ers try hard to keep it clean/class act>>>sheCAWKS cheat to win/can't control their obnoxious players!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

49ers try hard to keep it clean/class act>>>sheCAWKS cheat to win/can't control their obnoxious players!

The 9ers take this sh*t seriously. They won't risk having it spread in the locker room.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
HGH ?? Anabolic steroids ?? 30 lbs of muscles in 3 months is next to impossible.

No matter how hard an individual trains and no matter what illegal stuff he's taking, it is (100% impossible to put on 30 pounds of PURE LEAN muscle) in 3 months...

he could've started the program sooner, before the end of the season (under the radar) and got away with it OR he got implants like fake boobs or something
Share 49ersWebzone