LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Seahawks being filled with speed junkies gives new meaning to "Sleepless in Seattle."
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The Seahawks being filled with speed junkies gives new meaning to "Sleepless in Seattle."

"I thought drugs were legal in Washington."-Bruce Irvin

Originally posted by glorydayz:
WOW!

A year after two DB's get caught with PED's anothe Seahawk suspended for PED's!!!!!

It is clear what their blueprint for success is up in Seattle; Pete the cheat.

I think it was 4 DBs. Some backups got busted too
I bet they new this was coming and that was part of the reason for signing 2 DE's in FA.

Also, these guys are terrible at cheating lol.
While many cock suckers are on the SeAdderall Seahawks bandwagon I truly believe they will take a step back as coach Pete Carroll cheating acts are catching up to him since USC day lol
Originally posted by allhype:
LOL.....the Se-Adderall Seahawks

HAHAHAHA! That is awesome!

Seadderall Cheathawks
Originally posted by Protoman:
Seahawks fans are taking that as a...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Hard pill to swallow.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
He said he took a banned substance "without a medical exemption". Hmm...sounds familiar. LMAO if the substance is Adderall.

Pete Carroll is the biggest sleaze ball in all of football, college or pro. This clown is incapable of running a clean program. I'm tired of this guy getting a clean rap when he's as dirty as they come. He's exceedingly polite with the media so he gets a pass. Harbaugh doesn't suck up to anyone, so the media and outsiders brand him an a*****e despite the fact he's run a clean program wherever he's been.

The league is suspending players for these types of infractions. Is there anything in the CBA in which the coaching staff or medical staff can be fined and/or suspended? Or will that require the league to do its own investigation and then move forward with a unique punishment a la "Bounty-gate"?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Pete the "Cheat" Carroll busted again. I'm sure it starts at the Top. If he accepts it, the followers will surely follow.

And everyone is crowning them a contender! A contender for most PED suspended players.

I Love this News! BAHAHAHAHA
LOL.....the Se-Adderall Seahawks

POTD
Someone, quick photoshop "Adderall" onto a seahawks 12th man jersey!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
everyone else getting props for my Seadderall joke smh.
Share 49ersWebzone