There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Originally posted by NCommand:
Oh hell no! Dick Sherman is as big as a a LB and has more roid-rage on the field than a strongest-man contest!

He's 6'3" 195lbs, how is that as big as a linebacker, he's skinny as hell, and is the least physical of the four

Thomas - 5'11" 205lbs
Chancellor - 6'3" 230lbs
Browner - 6'4" 225lbs

So you think out of these four Shermans the one roiding?
[ Edited by hawker84 on May 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
I personally think it was something besides Adderall... Why would he be taking that in the off season.. It promotes concentration and focus, why would he need that in the off season..

He either got busted last season and it's just now coming out, or he took something else, and with the privacy act the league has it's just assumed to be adderall.
Originally posted by hawker84:
I personally think it was something besides Adderall... Why would he be taking that in the off season.. It promotes concentration and focus, why would he need that in the off season..

He either got busted last season and it's just now coming out, or he took something else, and with the privacy act the league has it's just assumed to be adderall.

I have wondered this as well.
It seems that it was the off season, as he references "being depressed for weeks" (as opposed to months) in his tweet photo of his iPad...

http://www.smokingmusket.com/2013/5/18/4342318/bruce-irvin-gives-the-normal-apology-then-gets-real-on-twitter
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Oh hell no! Dick Sherman is as big as a a LB and has more roid-rage on the field than a strongest-man contest!

He's 6'3" 195lbs, how is that as big as a linebacker, he's skinny as hell, and is the least physical of the four

Thomas - 5'11" 205lbs
Chancellor - 6'3" 230lbs
Browner - 6'4" 225lbs

So you think out of these four Shermans the one roiding?

LOL. I think they all are most likely. Taylor Mays doesn't have anything on these guys...running about 3% body fat for Dick. Granted they have to do massive amounts of cardio for their position but let's be real, those posted weights are probably not accurate (usually very outdated) and you'd be pretty hard pressed to find a more ripped player. If it's natural and done through hard work, God bless him. If not, well, that sucks for everyone, esp. for your fan base b/c there will always be an *. That said, it's even worse for players such as Wilson who seems like a high character guy, legit and a class act.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by hawker84:
I personally think it was something besides Adderall... Why would he be taking that in the off season.. It promotes concentration and focus, why would he need that in the off season..

He either got busted last season and it's just now coming out, or he took something else, and with the privacy act the league has it's just assumed to be adderall.

I have wondered this as well.
It seems that it was the off season, as he references "being depressed for weeks" (as opposed to months) in his tweet photo of his iPad...

http://www.smokingmusket.com/2013/5/18/4342318/bruce-irvin-gives-the-normal-apology-then-gets-real-on-twitter

hawk brings up an interesting point. Aside from Dick's mouth and taunting on the field, since you all follow your team much closer, have any of you fans seen changes in these or other players since first coming into the league (size, weight, body fat, rage, behavior, large heads...LOL) . Don't worry, we won't judge...we had Barry Bonds!
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. I think they all are most likely. Taylor Mays doesn't have anything on these guys...running about 3% body fat for Dick. Granted they have to do massive amounts of cardio for their position but let's be real, those posted weights are probably not accurate (usually very outdated) and you'd be pretty hard pressed to find a more ripped player. If it's natural and done through hard work, God bless him. If not, well, that sucks for everyone, esp. for your fan base b/c there will always be an *. That said, it's even worse for players such as Wilson who seems like a high character guy, legit and a class act.

I'm not following... are you saying they're bigger than their posted weight, or smaller? if you don't think they're ripped, check out "The Real Rob Report" on youtube.. all four of them are shredded... i'm talking lean and cut, not bulky and big like Robert Turbin or Wagnor.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. I think they all are most likely. Taylor Mays doesn't have anything on these guys...running about 3% body fat for Dick. Granted they have to do massive amounts of cardio for their position but let's be real, those posted weights are probably not accurate (usually very outdated) and you'd be pretty hard pressed to find a more ripped player. If it's natural and done through hard work, God bless him. If not, well, that sucks for everyone, esp. for your fan base b/c there will always be an *. That said, it's even worse for players such as Wilson who seems like a high character guy, legit and a class act.

I'm not following... are you saying they're bigger than their posted weight, or smaller? if you don't think they're ripped, check out "The Real Rob Report" on youtube.. all four of them are shredded... i'm talking lean and cut, not bulky and big like Robert Turbin or Wagnor.

Oh, no, I mean they are most likely heavier than their listed weight which typically don't change from when they first come into the NFL. And that is what I was saying...Sherman is seriously ripped (they all are) and it's possible and reasonable to assume this is d/t some "assistance."
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by mattster03:
So I take it everyone here is still believing it's actually "Adderall" and not a more damning PED?

It could be. Adderall boosts concentration and slows mental fatigue so it's easy to see the advantage it'd provide a player (especially on defense). I guess it's become more popular now because it ridiculously easy to get and doesn't linger in the body long (compared to other drugs/PED's).

Why take Adderall in the off season? I think it is steroids. He was trying to get bigger and stronger the easy way.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Why take Adderall in the off season? I think it is steroids. He was trying to get bigger and stronger the easy way.

That's what I'm trying to say... seems like the whole world has accepted it as truth and I just don't know if I'm too much of a skeptic or what? Seems obvious that there are nastier P.E.D.'s being abused by the Seahawks...
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Why take Adderall in the off season? I think it is steroids. He was trying to get bigger and stronger the easy way.

I'm inclined to agree. I didn't know until just now that this occurred during the offseason.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Why take Adderall in the off season? I think it is steroids. He was trying to get bigger and stronger the easy way.

That's what I'm trying to say... seems like the whole world has accepted it as truth and I just don't know if I'm too much of a skeptic or what? Seems obvious that there are nastier P.E.D.'s being abused by the Seahawks...

Adderal covers up what ever PED they use and it also cleanses them from it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Why take Adderall in the off season? I think it is steroids. He was trying to get bigger and stronger the easy way.

That's what I'm trying to say... seems like the whole world has accepted it as truth and I just don't know if I'm too much of a skeptic or what? Seems obvious that there are nastier P.E.D.'s being abused by the Seahawks...

Adderal covers up what ever PED they use and it also cleanses them from it.

I think they are working out with it. I had some friends in college that did that. They claimed it kept them more focused and gave them energy.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,702
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Oops!! My bad... I mistook you for a se-adderall seachicken fan. I live in WA and have to listent them crow endlessly about how the beat us on that Sundat night.

That is pretty much all they can hang their hat on.

I know and I lol when I read your comment... at first I wanted to mess around with you and have you keep thinking I was a CAWK fan, but then I said nah, I better not, I don't wanna tick you off . Peace brotha.
First Irvin specifically referenced "without medical exemption" ...
That leaves two options, adderol or testosterone replacement therapy. As he isn't 30 yet and i honestly dont even know if the NFL allows for TRT... it has to be adderol. The generic name for adderol is amphetamine salts, the same family as methamphetamine though molecular different which is why it can be offered for its mental health benefits.

Offseason or inseason, adderol will keep you focused and driven to perform, which is why it is the epidome of ruhtardedness to not pay your $20 copay to get an RX for the most commonly prescribed drug for ADHD.
Originally posted by 5280High:
First Irvin specifically referenced "without medical exemption" ...
That leaves two options, adderol or testosterone replacement therapy. As he isn't 30 yet and i honestly dont even know if the NFL allows for TRT... it has to be adderol. The generic name for adderol is amphetamine salts, the same family as methamphetamine though molecular different which is why it can be offered for its mental health benefits.

Offseason or inseason, adderol will keep you focused and driven to perform, which is why it is the epidome of ruhtardedness to not pay your $20 copay to get an RX for the most commonly prescribed drug for ADHD.
If I understand correctly, it's not adequate to merely have a prescription - it must be approved by the league before it can be used without ramification. But, agreed, not sure why these steps wouldn't be taken. . .