There are 226 users in the forums

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Here is Seahawks Super Bowl Trophy Case

Yes... yes!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
This stuff sucks and if I were a Hawks fan I would be disappointed. Pete desperately wants to win just as every other coach does but he needs to focus on doing it with a measure of class and humility then impart that upon his players as much as he can. From there he needs to stress the importance of hard work and maintaining integrity in everything they do. This wreaks of all things filthy and that locker room must be corralled at once!!

Seriously...I mean, 1 or 2 guys, OK, but 7+...that is a culture and there is NO WAY Pete isn't fully aware of this (and their nutrition and strength-coaches). It puts a better immediate product on the field for the NFL but once you start getting 3+ then you know something is seriously going on...you have to address it in the media at the bare minimum...so what does the NFL do about it? (sounds of crickets) Pete? (sounds of crickets). Eventually we "might" get a cheap statement of disappointment by PR team or the NFL stating they take it seriously but we all know nothing is going to be truly done about it. Maybe Congress will intervene like it did with pro baseball but I doubt it.
[ Edited by NCommand on May 20, 2013 at 9:45 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Man I hear you on the officials but we didn't put nearly our best effort out on the field for 60 minutes and with that said, we can't complain too much about the officiating. That missed call on the 109yd kickoff was a game changer though. Pete, Pete, Pete!!! This disappoints me for sure, we don't need this in our division. I want a fair contest

It's not how you start...it's how you finish. And we were not given a fair shake to finish that game IMHO with some beyond-obvious bias. They dominated the first half fairly, we dominated the 2nd half...and the non-calls and calls specifically against us (e.g. Culliver) were the real difference in the end. But water under the bridge...this is "entertainment" (as ruled in court as well - as fans, like the WWE, we'd still come watch no matter what and this is true).

As to Pete. Someone needs to post the grocery list of Pete the Cheat here over the past 10-15 years and send it to Congress. No joke. THEN the NFL will have to do "something" and issue their blanket statement that they are looking into the matter...LOL...like they should have been doing after the 3rd violation...4th....5th...6th...7th...blah blah blah. As to their fans, their organization and the NFL? Let the "spin begin."
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Here is Seahawks Super Bowl Trophy Case

Yes... yes!

Absolutely beautiful! Brilliant...
Originally posted by sspiker:
lol its a conspiracy!

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68678

"They F us on SB XL. The Jet's "helmet" game, the Baltimore game. They F us on the schedule making every single year. We start to put together a true championship caliber team and suddenly they F us with suspensions."

they must the most delusional fans......they excuse their players PED use with everyone else is doing it, and then making wild assumptions and taking them as fact E.G: Adrian Peterson HAD to be on HGH, the NFL paid the refs in super bowl XL, Golden Tate made the fail mary catch.
Classic Hawks fan take. "Suddenly"?? What, suddenly over the last three years? Even though the NFL rules and procedures are there for everyone to see and examine and show that each team gets treated the same way, "suddenly," over the last three years, 7 Seahawks have issues and there are 10 teams over that period with zero issues (fun fact: the Niners are one of the teams with zero issues).

And how could any fan look at last season's Seahawk schedule and conclude that they got f'd on the schedule? They had the Packers, Cowboys, Patriots and Vikings at home for cryin' out loud. Their only challenging away games were the Bears and Lions and they lost one of those games. Now, this year, it's a different story so call the waaambulance.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Classic Hawks fan take. "Suddenly"?? What, suddenly over the last three years? Even though the NFL rules and procedures are there for everyone to see and examine and show that each team gets treated the same way, "suddenly," over the last three years, 7 Seahawks have issues and there are 10 teams over that period with zero issues (fun fact: the Niners are one of the teams with zero issues).

And how could any fan look at last season's Seahawk schedule and conclude that they got f'd on the schedule? They had the Packers, Cowboys, Patriots and Vikings at home for cryin' out loud. Their only challenging away games were the Bears and Lions and they lost one of those games. Now, this year, it's a different story so call the waaambulance.

Yeah I really enjoyed watching the Niners go to New Orleans, New England, and Seattle in the span of a month
If anyone we should've been complaining considering we had a damn 3 game homestand as well
'Seahawks could be fined by NFL for players' PED violations'
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Good! But won't happen...

And the irony...the video above is from NFL Network noting their picks of the Hawks and Broncos in the Superbowl. Absolutely classic.

Originally posted by NCommand:

Good! But won't happen...

And the irony...the video above is from NFL Network noting their picks of the Hawks and Broncos in the Superbowl. Absolutely classic.

Who cares if Paul Allen has to pay a fine. I mean, really! That's not a big deal. Now, if they lost draft capital, then it becomes more of a big deal.
Could Goodell put together his own type of fine as league commissioner or is this strictly Player Assoc. jurisdiction. This is really a bad PR for the league that tout itself as having integrity for the game. Not to the degree of the Saint's bounty certainly, but still cheating.
Putting this in the "for what it's worth" category:

I was talking to one of my Seahawk co-workers today, and he had read from a local Twitter reporter he follows this afternoon that there is reason to believe that someone inside the locker room has a legit prescription for Adderrall and may be distributing it to teammates.

...and said player is a Safety.
[ Edited by Protoman on May 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM ]
http://nfl.si.com/2013/05/20/break-it-down-impact-of-bruce-irvins-suspension-on-seattles-pass-rush/?sct=hp_wr_a2&eref=sihp
Originally posted by NCommand:
Seriously...I mean, 1 or 2 guys, OK, but 7+...that is a culture and there is NO WAY Pete isn't fully aware of this (and their nutrition and strength-coaches). It puts a better immediate product on the field for the NFL but once you start getting 3+ then you know something is seriously going on...you have to address it in the media at the bare minimum...so what does the NFL do about it? (sounds of crickets) Pete? (sounds of crickets). Eventually we "might" get a cheap statement of disappointment by PR team or the NFL stating they take it seriously but we all know nothing is going to be truly done about it. Maybe Congress will intervene like it did with pro baseball but I doubt it.

On NFLN' NFL AM, this was discussed. Check Pete' face and body movement, as he's being interviewed. Here's a link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204830/article/seahawks-could-be-fined-by-nfl-for-players-ped-violations
Share 49ersWebzone