There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended

Haaaa, here ya goooo --------->>Oops someone beat me to the jersey adderal
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on May 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Rascal:
HGH ?? Anabolic steroids ?? 30 lbs of muscles in 3 months is next to impossible.

Not necessarily.....for someone that's never touched weights before, if they have decent genetics, it's doable without any chemical assistance.....but for someone that's already been working out and is pretty well developed??? LULZ.
This isn't funny fellas.


















































...It's hilarious!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rascal:
HGH ?? Anabolic steroids ?? 30 lbs of muscles in 3 months is next to impossible.

Not necessarily.....for someone that's never touched weights before, if they have decent genetics, it's doable without any chemical assistance.....but for someone that's already been working out and is pretty well developed??? LULZ.


So, I can have a body like Vernon's in 3 months without steroids ?! Heck, I will hit the gym then. LOL.

Actually, talking of Vernon, do you think he has lost bulk as compared to the days when he had the dreds ?? It seems he is smaller now.
The Armstrong "Dope-Mobile" spotted outside Seahawks' training facility. (Yes that's the actual RV where Armstrong injected EPO among other things)


Originally posted by Rascal:
So, I can have a body like Vernon's in 3 months without steroids ?! Heck, I will hit the gym then. LOL.

LOL....not really. But someone that's 5'10", 160, with the right regimen and diet, if they haven't worked out previously, could get up to 180 in about 3 months if they really work their ass off.



Actually, talking of Vernon, do you think he has lost bulk as compared to the days when he had the dreds ?? It seems he is smaller now.

I think that was intentional. He was overbulked and I think that impeded him in a few ways, he's still muscular as hell, but probably clocking in at about 5-10 pounds less than when he broke into the NFL.
Did Richard Sherman not teach this dude anything? He should of just cracked the cup. That way when he popped dirty, he could have claimed the NFL and lab assistant set him up.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Don't forget technically the 12th man is "artificially enhanced" as well with their acoustically optimized stadium!

Brilliant! Should post it in their forums!
The wattaboy is a cheata!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 33,434
Who's next Russell Wilson haha!!!

Someone tell him, before he takes any illegal substance that it doesn't help with height lol.
ahhahahahahhaha what an idiot!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by Stanley:
Don't forget technically the 12th man is "artificially enhanced" as well with their acoustically optimized stadium!

Brilliant! Should post it in their forums!

God I wish I could really pick one of those up and wear it to the week 2 game.
This is the same dude that thought he was drafted by the Redskins...



Originally posted by jimrat:

THE LEGION OF GOON!
Why did he think he'd get away w/it?

Who does he is Lance Armstrong?