LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Originally posted by zaghawk:
Lynch cleared from investigation

But still a repeat offender

I for one am glad. He is my favorite player on the team. The real tough guy. I figured this would be the outcome. Too many folk looking to get paid piggybacking off someone else. Smh
@SteveSandmeyer: Not the first time "bogus" and "Bellevue Police" have been in same sentence. Maybe they'll be at Friday's game http://t.co/HPtlqXzkPH/s/fX2D
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I for one am glad. He is my favorite player on the team. The real tough guy. I figured this would be the outcome. Too many folk looking to get paid piggybacking off someone else. Smh

Yeah, this one was sketchy from the start.

This latest incident is somewhat reminiscent of Aldons LAX incident (both resulting in lack of charges). They have both had DUIs and gun charges. Whatever punishment is handed down should be equal.
So what's his deal?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
So what's his deal?

They're pushing back the court dates until after he retires.

A.Smith should have pushed back his court dates for like the next ten years
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

SEA has their way of dealing with issues and we have ours. I have to say that even though we will miss Aldon 14 games this might still be worth it. Aldon is very young and he has a lot of time left to play in this league so hopefully this time he gets it.

SEA has their way of dealing with issues and we have ours. I have to say that even though we will miss Aldon 14 games this might still be worth it. Aldon is very young and he has a lot of time left to play in this league so hopefully this time he gets it.

The cheathawk way has been paying off as of late, as it did for the Pats in the last decade. I guess being above reproach does not pay off. Nice guys finish last in the NFL, apparently.

As for the suspension, I still think it's excessive, but if he no longer has runs in with the law then I guess it would be worth it. We'll see though.

The cheathawk way has been paying off as of late, as it did for the Pats in the last decade. I guess being above reproach does not pay off. Nice guys finish last in the NFL, apparently.

As for the suspension, I still think it's excessive, but if he no longer has runs in with the law then I guess it would be worth it. We'll see though.

Lunch won't get anything he plays for one of the chosen franchises that get to bend and break all the rules.

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Lunch won't get anything he plays for one of the chosen franchises that get to bend and break all the rules.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/2/20/5431234/marshawn-lynch-pleads-guilty-to-reckless-driving-dui-case-suspension

Read this. It will add more confusion to Aldons 9 b******t games.
He was arrested for having a concealed firearm in a vehicle (a gun in his backpack in the trunk). The gun charge falls under the personal conduct policy, which is separate from the alcohol and drug policy. In this case, he can't be dinged twice for the DUI in terms of an alcohol violation AND a personal conduct violation.
I think Lynch gets off because the media has been quiet on the subject. Had his checkered past been a constant story the way Aldons has he'd be hammered, but Florio is a Hawks lover and overlooks Marshawns indiscretions.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/2/20/5431234/marshawn-lynch-pleads-guilty-to-reckless-driving-dui-case-suspension

Read this. It will add more confusion to Aldons 9 b******t games.

That's some b******t

Why can't any of our beatwriters bring this up?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
That's some b******t

Why can't any of our beatwriters bring this up?

Because most of them have been busy making a name for themselves dragging our name through the mud. SEA own beat writers are homers basking in the glow of their first chip while ours are looking for that expose leading to that coveted Pulitzer
Share 49ersWebzone