There are 305 users in the forums

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Originally posted by Existence:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Seahawks org issued statement that after talking to Marshawn they are comfortable saying the allegations are "bogus". I feel if the Seahawks org is willing to make that statement, they probably got some pretty good proof against the allegation.

Leads to the next topic they were discussing on the radio. This should have never made news to begin with, at least not without an arrest or more to the investigation.

Well, I would certainly trust the Hawks organization as being 100% focused on the truth in this regard. What would they have to gain by protecting their starting running back whose efforts and skill helped them win the championship last year?

Well no org wants to look stupid. So they probably have an HONEST talk with the player, and if the player keeps it quiet or heck owns up to it. They probably just don't release a statement period.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
And for whom they just bent over and gave 500K for being a b***h.

Lynch ain't no b**** man. He might be ornery from time to time but he is a warrior!
Well no org wants to look stupid. So they probably have an HONEST talk with the player, and if the player keeps it quiet or heck owns up to it. They probably just don't release a statement period.

No org wants to look stupid.

Some just can't help themselves.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
And for whom they just bent over and gave 500K for being a b***h.

Lynch ain't no b**** man. He might be ornery from time to time but he is a warrior!

He ain a b***h. But he was being a b***h. See the difference?
DP
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 12, 2014 at 4:19 PM ]

You mean like an org that doesn't want to give their coach top dollar who took them to 3 straight NFCCG and a SB, just because he didn't win one yet.
You mean like an org that doesn't want to give their coach top dollar who took them to 3 straight NFCCG and a SB, just because he didn't win one yet.

Spin it however you want if it makes you feel better to do so.
the cocks are nothing without lynch. he's the only scary player on that team. the rest are b***hes!

Harbaugh has publicly stated that he is NOT asking to be the highest paid coach in football. I've yet to see that refuted by a reliable source.

Personally, I find it hilarious how Seahawks fans call us (and every other fan base for that matter) "delusional" yet they're the ones that believe literally everything (bad) written about the 49ers.

Despite that to date, exactly none of it has been proven true.
harbaugh will get new contract just like carroll did, after his 4th season that ended in a super bowl win.

Originally posted by baltien:

Harbaugh has publicly stated that he is NOT asking to be the highest paid coach in football. I've yet to see that refuted by a reliable source.

Personally, I find it hilarious how Seahawks fans call us (and every other fan base for that matter) "delusional" yet they're the ones that believe literally everything (bad) written about the 49ers.

Despite that to date, exactly none of it has been proven true.

And how the h*** are we to be called a stupid organization when I am staring at 5 Lombardi trophies every time I visit Levi Stadium? Cmon dude, you got 1 trophy now and I respect that but you don't have nearly enough pelts on the wall to try and deface our organization's image. Y'all haven't come close yet. So much of today's society have no respect for earned accomplishment, only for what his new, hip, and in now! I expect children to behave this way or perhaps a younger generation but not adults!

I'm actually giving respect to Harbaugh with my statement. With what he's done, he should be a very high paid coach and can make claim to get top $. I'm surprised the Niner org/owner is not going to pay him. I mean it'd be one thing if Harbaugh was demanding $20M/year plus TV revenue, which he isn't. But yeah I don't see the issue with not paying him based off his current accomplishments. So yes, I think the org/owner is being stupid by not paying him. I'm sure a lot of Niner fans would agree with this statement.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Aug 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
And how the h*** are we to be called a stupid organization when I am staring at 5 Lombardi trophies every time I visit Levi Stadium? Cmon dude, you got 1 trophy now and I respect that but you don't have nearly enough pelts on the wall to try and deface our organization's image. Y'all haven't come close yet. So much of today's society have no respect for earned accomplishment, only for what his new, hip, and in now! I expect children to behave this way or perhaps a younger generation but not adults!

I'm not talking about the Niner's 5 Lombardis. I'm talking about the Niner org not paying it's current coach with his current accomplishments. Can you as a Niner fan HONESTLY say that the Niner Org/owner is being smart by not extending Harbaugh even if he does want to be the highest paid coach in the NFL given what he's already accomplished. Given that you risk having an upset coach this year, heck even risk him walking after this season if things don't pan out (i.e. lets say he doesn't get his SB win, but hell still gets deep in the playoffs, and York says 'Sorry no SB, no top pay'). Then you got some team like the Bills or something come along and say "We'll pay you". Now you're out your proven coach. Yes, I think it's a stupid decision not to pay Harbaugh, he's proven he's an elite coach in the NFL.

I'm actually giving respect to Harbaugh with my statement. With what he's done, he should be a very high paid coach and can make claim to get top $. I'm surprised the Niner org/owner is not going to pay him. I mean it'd be one thing if Harbaugh was demanding $20M/year plus TV revenue, which he isn't. But yeah I don't see the issue with not paying him based off his current accomplishments. So yes, I think the org/owner is being stupid by not paying him. I'm sure a lot of Niner fans would agree with this statement.

who says they're not going to? because mike florio likes to spin s**t? pete carroll coached 4 yrs in seattle ending in a super bowl win, he had 1 more year (2014) on his deal and got extended. harbaugh now enters his 4th season and after this one will also have just 1 yr remaining. the only reason this is an issue is cus harbaugh outside of sf is seen as a douche so the media likes to drum up a story like how can they let this guy go through 2014 without a new deal and possibly enter a lame duck year blah blah blah. 49ers handling it just like seattle did with carroll. how come seattle didnt extend carroll after the 2012 season? he showed to be a good coach (2 playoffs in 3 years) and he gave u guys a road playoff win (first since 83) and 42-13. did they not believe in him? do you see how anyone can spin s**t to suit their angle?
Originally posted by crabman82:

who says they're not going to? because mike florio likes to spin s**t? pete carroll coached 4 yrs in seattle ending in a super bowl win, he had 1 more year (2014) on his deal and got extended. harbaugh now enters his 4th season and after this one will also have just 1 yr remaining. the only reason this is an issue is cus harbaugh outside of sf is seen as a douche so the media likes to drum up a story like how can they let this guy go through 2014 without a new deal and possibly enter a lame duck year blah blah blah. 49ers handling it just like seattle did with carroll. how come seattle didnt extend carroll after the 2012 season? he showed to be a good coach (2 playoffs in 3 years) and he gave u guys a road playoff win (first since 83) and 42-13. did they not believe in him? do you see how anyone can spin s**t to suit their angle?

Yeah but if they're tabling conversations on his contract extension, that means he wanted one, they were actually talking about it, it's actually an issue. There wasn't any talks in 2012 for PC trying to get his contract extended at all, his contract wasn't an issue.
Share 49ersWebzone