There are 188 users in the forums

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by Seattle49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
There was a temporary error. Please try back later.

^ white men's fault!

Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Keep in mind that these young African American males are also policed differently. The communities they come from see them as targets and unworthy so they tend to get charged and convicted of crimes that whites get away with on a daily basis. Baby sitting wouldn't be necessary if they were rich white kids because they would be born with the benefit of doubt.

Can you imagine if white kids were getting blown away by police, or if police were kicking in the doors of mansions in the suburbs in the name of the drug war?

Lol.... White mans fault

Truth hurts; white privilege does exist.

So does reverse discrimination, there is " BET" Black entertainment television, but if I started a network called "WET" White entertainment television you can bet Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpten would be all over it.

You wouldn't even need *JESSE Jackson to step in. You'd have enough white people being insulted and offended for African Americans, that they'd start their own riot.

This is so true.

I would say the majority of white people out there understand that white privilege exists. This is why white people are the true driving force behind anti discrimination policy such as the war on drugs and not Jessie or Al.

^ white men's fault!

Keep in mind that these young African American males are also policed differently. The communities they come from see them as targets and unworthy so they tend to get charged and convicted of crimes that whites get away with on a daily basis. Baby sitting wouldn't be necessary if they were rich white kids because they would be born with the benefit of doubt.

Can you imagine if white kids were getting blown away by police, or if police were kicking in the doors of mansions in the suburbs in the name of the drug war?

Lol.... White mans fault

So does reverse discrimination, there is " BET" Black entertainment television, but if I started a network called "WET" White entertainment television you can bet Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpten would be all over it.

You wouldn't even need *JESSE Jackson to step in. You'd have enough white people being insulted and offended for African Americans, that they'd start their own riot.

This is so true.

I would say the majority of white people out there understand that white privilege exists. This is why white people are the true driving force behind anti discrimination policy such as the war on drugs and not Jessie or Al.

This is why I make A LOT of racist Asian jokes in front of my white friends. I can see how uncomfortable they become because had anyone else (non-Asian) said it, they'd be the first to jump in and tell that person how wrong it is. But because it's me, they have no idea what to do. Join in, and they feel racist. Correct me for making fun of my own ethnicity and suddenly they're overstepping boundaries. Ah well not my problem lol.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Aug 11, 2014 at 1:57 PM ]

^ white men's fault!

Lol.... White mans fault

Marshawn Lynch is a millionaire. It's not a white man's privilege, it's a rich man's privilege. You think I get the deal Aldon Smith got on his weapons charges just because I'm white? I couldn't afford Aldon Smith's lawyer, nor the lawyer Lynch will hire to keep this quiet.
Originally posted by midrdan:

^ white men's fault!

Lol.... White mans fault

Marshawn Lynch is a millionaire. It's not a white man's privilege, it's a rich man's privilege. You think I get the deal Aldon Smith got on his weapons charges just because I'm white? I couldn't afford Aldon Smith's lawyer, nor the lawyer Lynch will hire to keep this quiet.

These guys keep getting in legal trouble, they won't have their millions for that long. Could be worse, could be Hernandez. SMH.
This is one of the good things about being Asian. You kind of just disappear and blend in anywhere. Can walk in the rich neighborhoods, no one wonders if you belong or not. Walk in the poor neighborhoods, same deal. Just kind of ignored and forgotten. Works well when I travel alone and go into sketchy areas, also works when I go to the "white mall" and I still get good customer service despite having no money to buy anything lol.

I wanna drop you into N. st.louis right now with no gun and a vulnerable white girl at your side....

lol much harder to disappear and blend in when I got a vulnerable white girl at my side.

obviously she has to be hot & blonde and emit the brothaz kryptonite from her perfectly-shaped BUTTzZ.....
Originally posted by midrdan:

^ white men's fault!

Lol.... White mans fault

Nope because you wouldn't have been pulled over in the first place, and if you were you wouldn't have been searched, and if so you wouldn't have been charged like Aldon, and if so even without Smith's attorney you would do very well in court because you wouldn't automatically be viewed as a thug or a criminal.

Hope this helps...
Nope because you wouldn't have been pulled over in the first place, and if you were you wouldn't have been searched, and if so you wouldn't have been charged like Aldon, and if so even without Smith's attorney you would do very well in court because you wouldn't automatically be viewed as a thug or a criminal.

Hope this helps...

Lol that did not help, nice bait
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he will be found guilty and executed by ISIS

Hope this helps...

IMO, you're right on the money. The only time I was ever in a car pulled over by the police for no apparent reason was when I was in the back seat of a car riding with three other black guys. The cop even had the gall to shine a light in my face and say, "what are you doing in here?" I answered, "we're all in the same band together, officer," and he said, "oh." Unbelievable. This was in the '70s and IMO, it hasn't gotten any better. In fact, cops are a lot more scary and dangerous today than they were back then. Now, they'll kill you for not immediately submitting to their authority. It's very hard for a lot of white people to come to terms with. It's not something most white people want to deal with emotionally or intellectually. It's just an ugly truth and it's sad to me that so many people can't just summon up the strength to see it for what it is and stop being so damn defensive about it.

^ white men's fault!

Lol.... White mans fault

Almost everything other than "BET" is "WET" so what's your point? LOL

Not to mention that BET (parent company, Viacom) and 99.9% of all "black brands" are owned by white people.

The more you know.....

lame
All I can say about Lynch is that he had better get at least as much punishment as Aldon Smith or there's simply no explaining NFL policy.
Originally posted by crake49:
All I can say about Lynch is that he had better get at least as much punishment as Aldon Smith or there's simply no explaining NFL policy.

there is no template for the nfl personal conduct policy. the drug/PED one is very defined, do this and do that and you get this. conduct policy is very up in the air. additionally he wouldnt be suspended anytime soon. aldon hasnt gotten his yet and thhe last major thing with him happened about a year ago, bomb threat at LAX notwithstanding.
Originally posted by Quest4six:

Hope this helps...

Lol that did not help, nice bait

Wasn't trying to bait you my friend, I was seriously trying to get you to look at the system through a different lens.

Lets just stay united by the red & gold! Go NINERS!!!!!!
OK dudes. I'm black and I am fully aware of the prejudice and bias I have faced all my life and yes it does suck BUT I also know that because of this I must take personal accountability seriously more so than others might. I make no excuses because I make no money from it. I just do the right and legal things. Lynch is my favorite SEA player and I hope he stays out of trouble because I want a rematch in the NFCCG. Don't know why race got into this topic and I am not trying to avoid it and I agree on a lot of things from both sides of it. There is bias in every race yet we must all be accountable and aware all at the same time. I can't and won't change my race but I will control my behavior
Share 49ersWebzone