There are 179 users in the forums

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

<html><body><div>There was a temporary error. Please try back later.<!-- User webzone_david already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections --></div></body></html>

^ white men's fault!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
There was a temporary error. Please try back later.

^ white men's fault!

Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Keep in mind that these young African American males are also policed differently. The communities they come from see them as targets and unworthy so they tend to get charged and convicted of crimes that whites get away with on a daily basis. Baby sitting wouldn't be necessary if they were rich white kids because they would be born with the benefit of doubt.

Can you imagine if white kids were getting blown away by police, or if police were kicking in the doors of mansions in the suburbs in the name of the drug war?

Lol.... White mans fault

Truth hurts; white privilege does exist.

No I'm with you...it's always the Man's fault.... Down with Whitey, Down with Whitey.... Lol

^ white men's fault!

Keep in mind that these young African American males are also policed differently. The communities they come from see them as targets and unworthy so they tend to get charged and convicted of crimes that whites get away with on a daily basis. Baby sitting wouldn't be necessary if they were rich white kids because they would be born with the benefit of doubt.

Can you imagine if white kids were getting blown away by police, or if police were kicking in the doors of mansions in the suburbs in the name of the drug war?

Lol.... White mans fault

Yeah, it exists for the privileged few. But for most of us it's the same ol' bag of s**t.

No I'm with you...it's always the Man's fault.... Down with Whitey, Down with Whitey.... Lol

Easy to make light of this situation from a perched view point.
This is one of the good things about being Asian. You kind of just disappear and blend in anywhere. Can walk in the rich neighborhoods, no one wonders if you belong or not. Walk in the poor neighborhoods, same deal. Just kind of ignored and forgotten. Works well when I travel alone and go into sketchy areas, also works when I go to the "white mall" and I still get good customer service despite having no money to buy anything lol.
Easy to make light of this situation from a perched view point.

I'm with you.... We are on the same side of the argument. It's the white mans fault.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
This is one of the good things about being Asian. You kind of just disappear and blend in anywhere. Can walk in the rich neighborhoods, no one wonders if you belong or not. Walk in the poor neighborhoods, same deal. Just kind of ignored and forgotten. Works well when I travel alone and go into sketchy areas, also works when I go to the "white mall" and I still get good customer service despite having no money to buy anything lol.

must be nice

I wanna drop you into N. st.louis right now with no gun and a vulnerable white girl at your side....
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Patrick Cornell &rlm;@PCornellCNN

.@CNN has confirmed @Seahawks Running Back Marshawn Lynch is being investigated for assault and property damage. #NFL #Football

This can't be right, according to seahawk fans we have the criminals and they have gods children

This

I wanna drop you into N. st.louis right now with no gun and a vulnerable white girl at your side....

lol much harder to disappear and blend in when I got a vulnerable white girl at my side.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Patrick Cornell &#8207;@PCornellCNN

.@CNN has confirmed @Seahawks Running Back Marshawn Lynch is being investigated for assault and property damage. #NFL #Football

This can't be right, according to seahawk fans we have the criminals and they have gods children

This

Maybe the victim in question had a question for Lynch but didn't wait the requisite amount of time before asking? You know you have to give them at least 30 minutes lead time because if you don't, it's totally not their fault when they spaz.

^ white men's fault!

Lol.... White mans fault

So does reverse discrimination, there is " BET" Black entertainment television, but if I started a network called "WET" White entertainment television you can bet Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpten would be all over it.
Originally posted by Seattle49er:

^ white men's fault!

Lol.... White mans fault

So does reverse discrimination, there is " BET" Black entertainment television, but if I started a network called "WET" White entertainment television you can bet Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpten would be all over it.

Almost everything other than "BET" is "WET" so what's your point? LOL
Originally posted by Seattle49er:

^ white men's fault!

Lol.... White mans fault

You wouldn't even need *JESSE Jackson to step in. You'd have enough white people being insulted and offended for African Americans, that they'd start their own riot.
Share 49ersWebzone