There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Do you think Lynch will be convicted for DUI and receive suspension?

Is this the way people get treated in the States or is it because he is a celeb?
Differnence between a Real attorney and a public defender...
[ Edited by hawker84 on Jul 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM ]
Originally posted by English:
Is this the way people get treated in the States or is it because he is a celeb?

In America, the wealthy can afford to buy very crafty teams of lawyers. As Hawker just posted, the poor get public defenders. Public defenders may be good lawyers - it's a crap-shoot - but they're mostly over-worked and don't have the time to B.S. around endlessly like Lynch's team of lawyers. They typically have a huge caseload and need to get from client to client and in and out of the court.

Lynch's law firm has probably assigned a couple of lawyers to just concentrate on him and not much else. And Lynch is probably paying through the nose for all that legal assistance. That's the way the system works. Horrible, isn't it. But, the bottom line is that eventually, Lynch will be convicted of DUI - it's a solid case.
Interesting article on Gavin Newsom.
I don't remember hearing about this at the time . . .
http://tinyurl.com/kgda5jl

:::: Last year, when Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was facing potential league discipline following a DUI arrest, Newsom called up NFL commissioner Roger Goodell — of whom the lieutenant governor is a "huge fan" — and served as a de facto character witness for the 2012 Pro Bowler.

"For him to take the time out to talk to the commissioner about me is something I will never forget," says Lynch, whose case is still unresolved. "For Gavin to be the second-most powerful person in California and [still] talk to a kid from Oakland and help me learn about business, it tells you what kind of character he has." ::::
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Interesting article on Gavin Newsom.
I don't remember hearing about this at the time . . .
http://tinyurl.com/kgda5jl

:::: Last year, when Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was facing potential league discipline following a DUI arrest, Newsom called up NFL commissioner Roger Goodell — of whom the lieutenant governor is a "huge fan" — and served as a de facto character witness for the 2012 Pro Bowler.

"For him to take the time out to talk to the commissioner about me is something I will never forget," says Lynch, whose case is still unresolved. "For Gavin to be the second-most powerful person in California and [still] talk to a kid from Oakland and help me learn about business, it tells you what kind of character he has." ::::

no surprise there...thus is the same douchetard politico who will forever be known for having lost the Niners to a suburb 45 miles down the road
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Interesting article on Gavin Newsom.
I don't remember hearing about this at the time . . .
http://tinyurl.com/kgda5jl

:::: Last year, when Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was facing potential league discipline following a DUI arrest, Newsom called up NFL commissioner Roger Goodell — of whom the lieutenant governor is a "huge fan" — and served as a de facto character witness for the 2012 Pro Bowler.

"For him to take the time out to talk to the commissioner about me is something I will never forget," says Lynch, whose case is still unresolved. "For Gavin to be the second-most powerful person in California and [still] talk to a kid from Oakland and help me learn about business, it tells you what kind of character he has." ::::

no surprise there...thus is the same douchetard politico who will forever be known for having lost the Niners to a suburb 45 miles down the road

I laughed heartily
Seattle Sea hawks running back Lynch had a court date for a motion to suppress evidence in Alameda County District Court, stemming from charges filed against him for driving under the influence of alcohol in July of last year. Lynch pled not guilty to charges of allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol in Alameda County Superior Court last August.
Originally posted by jessicarobin:
Seattle Sea hawks running back Lynch had a court date for a motion to suppress evidence in Alameda County District Court, stemming from charges filed against him for driving under the influence of alcohol in July of last year. Lynch pled not guilty to charges of allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol in Alameda County Superior Court last August.

What was the outcome of that motion?
David Lynch is such a crucial performer for the Seahawks...he is in trouble for DUI and then ::BAM:: he is someone else and all the characters are different people and also one of the is dead and then some lesbians make out. Works every time.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
David Lynch is such a crucial performer for the Seahawks...he is in trouble for DUI and then ::BAM:: he is someone else and all the characters are different people and also one of the is dead and then some lesbians make out. Works every time.

Real good football player; makes creepy movies. He should stick to football.
buy that man a drink!!!!!.... if you see him at the bar
With Lynch as our RB, I think we have the opportunity do something special. AND I still think he should be suspended for 4 games. His track record of offenses is really bad and the team needs to stand for something.
Lynch pleads guilty to lesser charge...what a bunch of BS. Prior DUI and this time blows over the limit on two separate breathalyzers, but is still able to get off easy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/20/marshawn-lynch-to-plead-guilty-to-reckless-driving-to-end-dui-case/
This was clearly our fans hoping he would get suspended to help us out when it wasn't going to happen. We shouldn't complain Aldon got off pretty easy so far but that's still in the works.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
This was clearly our fans hoping he would get suspended to help us out when it wasn't going to happen. We shouldn't complain Aldon got off pretty easy so far but that's still in the works.
Aldon won't get off easy. Facing 3 felony gun charges and two DUIs. He will surely be suspended.