There are 277 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Justin Blackmon suspended four games

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Those close to Blackmon are trying to get him to get help and get into a rehab facility

Pull an Aldon. It is literally his only chance at continuing his career.

wow.......I'm sorry to link this back to the 'zones favorite non-49er Josh Gordon but clearly Gordon either is much more on the up and up than Blackmon and not doing illegal drugs anymore or maybe he just a time bomb as well.

Either way Blackmon's only chance at coming back is to actually get help and genuinely spend the balance of the offseason in treatment and focus on nothing but getting himself right both mentally and physically.
Dumbass was a FA pickup for my FF team. Was killing it with him.
And the Jaguars best player goes down like that. SMH. Hope he gets the help he needs. Sad to see talented guys just throw away their lives and careers for the pipe. Get it together bruh
If he were on the 49ers he would still be better suspended than Williams playing as the #2. lol
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Me too!!!!! Fuh.....
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
And the Jaguars best player goes down like that. SMH. Hope he gets the help he needs. Sad to see talented guys just throw away their lives and careers for the pipe. Get it together bruh

2nd best. And the Jags season (0-8) now deteriorates!
What happened for him to get suspended?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

he tested positive for an illegal substance under the substance abuse policy. Since all of his issues are supposedly mostly involved alcohol he could've been drunk during a random test but maybe it was weed or another drug.

It would be a bit funny if it was for a PED rather than an illegal substance though.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 24m
Like Eric Wright RT @corryjoel @brian_mcintyre Blackmon's suspension should also void $10,772,248 of guarantees in '13-'15 contract years

you say'n he will lose 10 million dollars

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

2nd best. And the Jags season (0-8) now deteriorates!

With the first pick of the 2014 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaquars select.....
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

he tested positive for an illegal substance under the substance abuse policy. Since all of his issues are supposedly mostly involved alcohol he could've been drunk during a random test but maybe it was weed or another drug.

It would be a bit funny if it was for a PED rather than an illegal substance though.

If he can be suspended indefinitely what will happen to Aldon smith? I hope because he went to rehab it will keep that from happening
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Teddy Bridgewater yo.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Teddy Bridgewater yo.

Insert Blaine Gabbert-excuses
Originally posted by Jakemall:

THIS. Man, wtf, I needed him.
I wonder if its the same thing he got popped for last time.