There are 246 users in the forums

Jets released QB Tim Tebow

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dj43
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Tim Tebow made it to the playoffs with the Broncos and people are calling him a Bad QB the problem was NY Jets didnt know how to use him and of course the NY Media

wins a game going 2 for 8. Something tells me his team had more to do with that win than he did.

"Team" is always more important than any one position (state the obvious), still, Tebow's running, and threat to run, had a GREAT deal to do with the success of the Broncos two years ago. John Fox was smart enough to leave that alone but at the same time, there was almost no focus on improving his fundamentals. So while that should come as no surprise (Fox couldn't develop a decent QB at Carolina), it does give strong indication that some team could put him in the read/option while working on his throwing technique, and be successful.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no he suxorz
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Jcool:
oh those damn sports analysts on TV who played professionally and suggested he go to Canada for a year to show he can play, they are CRAZY you hear me!! This guy says so and he is better than Weeden!

lol

Really your going to trumpet the former player turned TV analyst???? Not exactly the most distinguished group....

You are right, what do ex-pro's know about football. WE should be the experts!! lolz

Well.... Steve Young just said Tebow has what it takes, just needs to develop.
team that makes the most sense at this juncture has got to be the Chargers.
oh those damn sports analysts on TV who played professionally and suggested he go to Canada for a year to show he can play, they are CRAZY you hear me!! This guy says so and he is better than Weeden!

lol

Really your going to trumpet the former player turned TV analyst???? Not exactly the most distinguished group....

You are right, what do ex-pro's know about football. WE should be the experts!! lolz

that awesome. I am not sure what your point is, or if you actually read the conversation that led to what you quoted.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
sine heem
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

lol

that awesome. I am not sure what your point is, or if you actually read the conversation that led to what you quoted.

Oh guess ex NFL players analyzing Tebow wasn't apart of this conversation my bad!
No 3rd string qb has ever got more publicity. Sucks because he'd be able to land somewhere if there was no circus following him.

lol

Oh guess ex NFL players analyzing Tebow wasn't apart of this conversation my bad!

I get what they are saying, but what are you saying?

Originally posted by tjd808185:
No 3rd string qb has ever got more publicity. Sucks because he'd be able to land somewhere if there was no circus following him.

he isn't a 3rd string, he is a backup at worst
One more Heisman winner can't hack it in the NFL. Heisman has become a joke.
lol even the CFLs Montreal Alouettes are saying he's more likely to also be a backup QB there.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

he isn't a 3rd string, he is a backup at worst

he is a CFL player
  • fryet
  • Veteran
The funny thing about Tebow is that he is a bad QB but he somehow manages to win the game anyway. That is what makes him so much fun to watch. He goes 2 for 8, and his team wins. He is down by 15 against Miami late in the 4th quarter, and his team wins. There is no way to explain how he manages to win in such freakish ways. I didn't even care about the Broncos, but I was turning on the Bronco game in the 4th quarter just to see what Tebow would do next.
Share 49ersWebzone