There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jets released QB Tim Tebow

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
oh those damn sports analysts on TV who played professionally and suggested he go to Canada for a year to show he can play, they are CRAZY you hear me!! This guy says so and he is better than Weeden!

lol

Really your going to trumpet the former player turned TV analyst???? Not exactly the most distinguished group....

You are right, what do ex-pro's know about football. WE should be the experts!! lolz
how did he win a BCC?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
how did he win a BCC?

with a great team
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I bet we could do a lot of s**t with Tebow on offense but he's got too much baggage. Obviously.

The "baggage" he has is largely media created. I agree that Harbaugh, or any good offensive-minded HC and a good QB coach could turn him into a productive player.

its very rare when that baggage is from being positive and not negative, the media is responsible for blowing it up
A winner imo. He will find a team
He is better than a good amount of backups and third strings in then NFL. He just cant expect to go somewhere to be a starter.
winningest backup FB/Qb of all time, ALL TIME!
back up te/fb/qb im sure he can play special teams as well. but our roster is too crowed
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
back up te/fb/qb im sure he can play special teams as well. but our roster is too crowed

he can't.

they put him in to block on a punt and he let a dude run right by him. Punt got blocked.
Seahawks
Tim Tebow made it to the playoffs with the Broncos and people are calling him a Bad QB the problem was NY Jets didnt know how to use him and of course the NY Media
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Tim Tebow made it to the playoffs with the Broncos and people are calling him a Bad QB the problem was NY Jets didnt know how to use him and of course the NY Media

wins a game going 2 for 8. Something tells me his team had more to do with that win than he did.
He will find a backup job and compete somewhere.

I could see us picking him up and inviting him to camp. I dont think it would be much of a circus for very long because our starter isnt mark sanchez. I think we are the best fit for tg e guy as a backup to develop. Escpecially when Jim Harbuagh is coaching you up.

Get past all the noise and you all know hes a damn hard worker and good teammate. Our team is savvy enough to handle the media

BJ Daniels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tebow.