• Veteran
But can he keep his hips low?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That girl is now broken in half after he banged the s**t out of her
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

That girl is now broken in half after he banged the s**t out of her

This little woman just ain't built for that action!

The guy is a specimen, no doubt about that
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

I know Harbaugh said that Okoye was going to have to make the team as a defensive linemen - and therefore, not on special teams, but it sounds like Okoye would be the perfect guy to have on kickoffs in particular, but also punts, to stay back and toward the middle of the field to be like a free safety of the kicking teams - a last line of defense (kickers barely count as a last line of defense). It sounds like he's got the speed and I imagine he could very well be able to blow through a block or two if he needed to, to get to the returner. Sounds like a good idea to me - probably because I don't know much of what I'm talking about when it comes to special teams. Summer is the time to think creatively about these kinds of things, though, right?

I also wonder if Okoye is better physically suited to be a middle linebacker where lateral speed is as important as ability to get low with leverage. Of course, the football knowledge and experience it takes to play middle linebacker successfully is likely much greater than defensive tackle, so that's probably not practical. I was just wondering what position Okoye is best physically suited for if lack of football knowledge and experience didn't limit him so much.
[ Edited by 49erphan on Jun 26, 2014 at 6:46 AM ]
this guy could be a monster , a reserve DE , a blocking TE or FB , Special teams ....I'm rooting for him
I think Okoye is another season on the PS away from making any kind of serious run at the 53 man roster. Preseason could prove me wrong, but physical gifts aside he's still a football neophyte . . . especially at this level.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I think Okoye is another season on the PS away from making any kind of serious run at the 53 man roster. Preseason could prove me wrong, but physical gifts aside he's still a football neophyte . . . especially at this level.

Agreed. We have a lot of bodies along the DL so it's hard to see him making the 53 unless he completely lights up on ST. It's probably best for him to go onto the PS for another year.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I wouldn't be surprised if Okoye got picked up by another bad team if we don't keep him on our 53-roster.
I wouldn't put him on special teams. too dangerous for himself and others. We don't need help on special teams.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I wouldn't put him on special teams. too dangerous for himself and others.

Why not? I like the sound of that "and others" part.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
look at his body. he's an offensive tackle.
Damn. You know he's just vandalizing the p*ssy!
Share 49ersWebzone