LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/Okoye-Gives-49ers-a-Wild-Card-257515591.html

this is okoye? doesnt look like him at all.

Isn't that Looney?

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/Okoye-Gives-49ers-a-Wild-Card-257515591.html

No
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Isn't that Looney?
LOL! Did they even try and compare that pic with another one of Okoye. NBC is scratching their heads as to why Harbs referenced "Adonis" to Okoye...
That guy has the same number, but it's not Okoye. This is Okoye:

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by crake49:

What if?
Keep working your tail off Okoye... I'm rooting for you!!! Also Tank, lattimore and lemon
Hah, in other news... Looney got a haircut.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Keep working your tail off Okoye... I'm rooting for you!!! Also Tank, lattimore and lemon

Lemon has looked solid so far. A steal of a pick for the 4th round.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this fkn dude sucks. how is he still on the team? I'll bet The Bro could contribute more on the field.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on May 1, 2014 at 10:17 AM ]
ultimately i think 4 years from now we'll all at the fact that some people thought he would turn into something.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
only reason he remained on the team is because of his injury. Think it would've cost more to let him go than to keep him for the year. He'll be gone first set of cuts this year.
Originally posted by fropwns:

What if?

See, now what's wrong with a little optimism? I like this. Same number except Okoye is bigger, faster and stronger than Bruce Smith which is kind of ridiculous when you think about it.
The ignorance in this thread is awesome!
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm not sure if you're referring to my last post or not, but all I'm saying is that a little optimism never hurt anyone. We don't really know. He could surprise everyone and be a natural. I wouldn't bet on it, but I'm not going to pretend I know what's going to happen.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm not sure if you're referring to my last post or not, but all I'm saying is that a little optimism never hurt anyone. We don't really know. He could surprise everyone and be a natural. I wouldn't bet on it, but I'm not going to pretend I know what's going to happen.

nothing wrong with being optimistic, but with a guy like this i'm not even at the point where i would list him on the depth chart of possible contributers. if he makes a few plays in the preseason or whatever then we can begin to have that conversation. but as of now its just a feel good story.
Share 49ersWebzone