LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
i dont see how he could really fill in Rays spot on the left when he has really only played on the right, similar to Tank. Dial or Dobbs play more on the left.
Cant believe some people are linking this to Ray Mac, JFC cant we just be happy about a good prospect making the PS. Congrats to the brit... Margus Hunt made his jump in years 2-3 of his college career. It will be fun to see even more improvement from Okoye next preseason.
Okoye made an impressive jump this year. I think he has a chance of developing into a fine player. Not a pro bowler, but a fine player.
Since the coaches see Okoye everyday - I'm sure they know something about the guy and are confident that he'll be productive
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
Cant believe some people are linking this to Ray Mac, JFC cant we just be happy about a good prospect making the PS. Congrats to the brit... Margus Hunt made his jump in years 2-3 of his college career. It will be fun to see even more improvement from Okoye next preseason.

cant believe the amount of people with no sense of humor nowadays. has the bad news in the off season taken that much fun out of things around here.
Barrows said Okoye working out with OL now. Harbaugh has said in past Okoye has the body of an OL. His body us better than Boone for sure. I think this is a wise move
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Barrows said Okoye working out with OL now. Harbaugh has said in past Okoye has the body of an OL. His body us better than Boone for sure. I think this is a wise move

Why though if he was making strides as a DL?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Well one thing is that just because he was working out with them doesn't mean he is switching. Just looking at him though he does look more like OL.
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 7, 2014 at 11:41 AM ]

Well one thing is that just because he was working out with them doesn't mean he is switching. Just looking at him though he does look more like OL.

Gotcha
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

he can do anything.after spraining his ankle he came back. gentlemen he was better than he was before,,,,,,,
better
stronger
faster

PS guys play both offense and defense, if the team needs them for a look.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

PS guys play both offense and defense, if the team needs them for a look.

The #1 job as a PS player is to prepare the starters. Lots of these guys will pay both ways or very specific rules based on who we play next.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
ages ago i said he was suited for OT; got laughed at.
Originally posted by cciowa:

he can do anything.after spraining his ankle he came back. gentlemen he was better than he was before,,,,,,,
better
stronger
faster

I saw what you did there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Sep 7, 2014 at 4:51 PM ]
bump.

I hope he is good enough to be on the active roster next year. His potential is through the roof.
Share 49ersWebzone