There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CB Marcus Cooper was a Niner

Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
20 reps and 40" vert what a monster. Cut the heck out of Brock.

This!
They need to cut some dead wood.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Is this guy gonna be a safety, I seen somewhere that they had him listed at safety
i believe this kid will start sometime this season , the kid is raw
LOL
Lol x2
if he starts we got some serious problems
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
i believe this kid will start sometime this season , the kid is raw

I don't see how this indicates starting capability. He has great size and speed but lets not get ahead of ourselves.
new thread brah, so dope
He's got the size and speed. We'll give him a look because of his measureables. 6-2 190 and a 4.4 40 time is enough to warrant a look in the 7th round. If he couldn't get consistent time at Rutgers tho? Maybe we try him at receiver or as a return guy or special teamer.
i don't understand your post.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Apr 28, 2013 at 6:54 PM ]
Reminds me of the Colin Jones pick. Height weight speed guy with tremendous athleticism but minimal college production.
Lol I doubt he even makes the practice squad.
But the strength of this 49ers undrafted rookie class appears to be at cornerback. Darryl Morris (Texas State) and Lowell Rose (Tulsa) both looked very good. And seventh-round Marcus Cooper (Rutgers) also demonstrated plenty of ability.

Cooper has size (6 foot 2) and ran a 4.45 time in the 40-yard dash at his pro day.
At best he becomes our own Larry Brown (former Cowboy and SB hero) he was a 12th. rd. pick of the Cowboys and went on to start in the SB.. I see him and one of the UDFA making it over Brock..
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
At best he becomes our own Larry Brown (former Cowboy and SB hero) he was a 12th. rd. pick of the Cowboys and went on to start in the SB.. I see him and one of the UDFA making it over Brock..

My optimism about the possibility of our late round picks being good has nothing to do with their measureables or being a homer. Baalke and the development skills of our coaching staff is why these guys have a better chance than late additions to other teams. Baalke and his scouting team has had a nice record of knowing talent when they see it.