There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by Rascal:
I am really excited about this guy. Sure, he might be 5'11", but this guy has got skills. It really looks like he has a complete game. He will be great for the read option, but his throws look equally awesome too !! He should be on the roster !!

Your thoughts ?

What strikes me about this highlight reel is he's making some plays against some good football schools...not just against Davy Crockett St. and such. Check out 3:35 of this...he just tosses aside an oncoming rusher.

Also, I'm not even sure if he had any playmakers on offense to help him stand out... are any of the WRs/RBs/TEs or O-linemen (that he played with in college) in the NFL tearing it up?

The only one I can think of is Jason Pierre Paul, BUT he was on defense...
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
3:34 says it all!

that was pretty hardcore

I like it
Come to San Francisco, you'll get a B.J. and wind up with VD and Crabs.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL no doubt!!
super bowl mvp
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
He will make the team over Tolzien BOOK IT!

He might be our #2 before you know it and McCoy might get dropped. His instincts are way too good.

I am with you 100%, I would be shocked if can't beat out Tolzien, so I am definitely booking it !!

I also believe the only thing McCoy has over him is experience and nothing more. You are totally right about the instincts, he has a great sense of feel where all the receivers are and how best to throw to them.

I would say let him simmer a bit behind Kap for a year or so, dare I say he might even give Kap a run for his money. If you look at his rushing, he has a far more elusive style witn a lot of side-stepping and yet he still has a great top end speed. Throws wise, his arm is not weak neither and I like the way he can arc the ball which to some extent is lacking in Kap's game.
He's 5'11" so he's obviously Russell Wilson 2.0
Originally posted by LVJay:

LOL no doubt!!
Especially after being around Boobie Dix and Cox
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Jul 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
I was really impressed with Daniels in this interview posted today on CSN Bay Area (link: http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/versatile-daniels-doing-little-everything). Seems to really have great perspective for a rookie coming into the NFL, let alone a top team like the 49ers. He could be a great addition/third-string QB on our team (he's not overtaking McCoy for #2). He's got charisma, seems to have a good work ethic (from how he speaks about it), and he seems like he's a leader-type. Who knows...this type of competition between him and Tolzien is what camp is all about. May the best man win.

I just watched it. He seems mature, very well-grounded and yet confident. I hope he won't just end up playing special teams cos I see great QB potential in him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by LVJay:

LOL no doubt!!
Especially after being around Boobie Dix and Cox

this is sick
http://blog.49ers.com/2013/07/25/b-j-daniels-has-cleats-for-days/

diva....
The hype......let it begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor man's Russell Wilson is legit now.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 16, 2013 at 7:55 PM ]
He needs to come in sooner next game. I'll leave it at that.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
He needs to come in sooner next game. I'll leave it at that.

He had some really pretty throws, no wounded ducks like Tolzien was putting up.