There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by Rascal:
I am really excited about this guy. Sure, he might be 5'11", but this guy has got skills. It really looks like he has a complete game. He will be great for the read option, but his throws look equally awesome too !! He should be on the roster !!

Your thoughts ?

What strikes me about this highlight reel is he's making some plays against some good football schools...not just against Davy Crockett St. and such. Check out 3:35 of this...he just tosses aside an oncoming rusher.

Also, I'm not even sure if he had any playmakers on offense to help him stand out... are any of the WRs/RBs/TEs or O-linemen (that he played with in college) in the NFL tearing it up?

The only one I can think of is Jason Pierre Paul, BUT he was on defense...
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
3:34 says it all!

that was pretty hardcore

I like it
Come to San Francisco, you'll get a B.J. and wind up with VD and Crabs.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL no doubt!!
super bowl mvp
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
He will make the team over Tolzien BOOK IT!

He might be our #2 before you know it and McCoy might get dropped. His instincts are way too good.

I am with you 100%, I would be shocked if can't beat out Tolzien, so I am definitely booking it !!

I also believe the only thing McCoy has over him is experience and nothing more. You are totally right about the instincts, he has a great sense of feel where all the receivers are and how best to throw to them.

I would say let him simmer a bit behind Kap for a year or so, dare I say he might even give Kap a run for his money. If you look at his rushing, he has a far more elusive style witn a lot of side-stepping and yet he still has a great top end speed. Throws wise, his arm is not weak neither and I like the way he can arc the ball which to some extent is lacking in Kap's game.
He's 5'11" so he's obviously Russell Wilson 2.0
Originally posted by LVJay:

LOL no doubt!!
Especially after being around Boobie Dix and Cox
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Jul 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
I was really impressed with Daniels in this interview posted today on CSN Bay Area (link: http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/versatile-daniels-doing-little-everything). Seems to really have great perspective for a rookie coming into the NFL, let alone a top team like the 49ers. He could be a great addition/third-string QB on our team (he's not overtaking McCoy for #2). He's got charisma, seems to have a good work ethic (from how he speaks about it), and he seems like he's a leader-type. Who knows...this type of competition between him and Tolzien is what camp is all about. May the best man win.

I just watched it. He seems mature, very well-grounded and yet confident. I hope he won't just end up playing special teams cos I see great QB potential in him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by LVJay:

LOL no doubt!!
Especially after being around Boobie Dix and Cox

this is sick
http://blog.49ers.com/2013/07/25/b-j-daniels-has-cleats-for-days/

diva....
The hype......let it begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor man's Russell Wilson is legit now.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 16, 2013 at 7:55 PM ]
He needs to come in sooner next game. I'll leave it at that.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
He needs to come in sooner next game. I'll leave it at that.

He had some really pretty throws, no wounded ducks like Tolzien was putting up.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home