There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
this dude will not be a QB.... secret weapon look out KW.

I feel ya... and throw in some trick plays (Roman's always good for a couple of cute plays here n there)
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

I feel ya... and throw in some trick plays (Roman's always good for a couple of cute plays here n there)

dude is a natural runner. so much potential. he seems like a good football player and can do a lot obviously not just an athletic QB .... great pick up.
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
We got a mobile quarterback who looked good at times but inconsistent. It's a fun project for Harbaugh, Roman, and Cryst. Can't complain about the pick.

He was inconsistent, but I wonder just how good of talent was his supporting cast during his time at South Florida...

The coaching change is what destroyed that team.

I think you're right on that.

I wonder what he'd look like with if he had an o-line like Alabama, LSU or Texas A&M... and a Quinton Patton, D. Hopkins or Tavon for a weapon?
The have had some decent talent run through USF. I have seen Daniels play before and my sister in-law is in the athletic training program there as well. I can get the injury info that's kept out of the media.

Aaaah yea, I may be looking for ya if I place a wager on a USF game
she is working baseball right now....should be on the football rotation next year

but she rehabbed Daniels once he broke his ankle

dude is a natural runner. so much potential. he seems like a good football player and can do a lot obviously not just an athletic QB .... great pick up.

he played RB in HS
he played RB in HS

Strange. Usually it's the other way around. It maybe the offense or it was just that their qbs were horrendous and they took a shot at him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

he played RB in HS

BJ>>Nate Davis
he played RB in HS

Strange. Usually it's the other way around. It maybe the offense or it was just that their qbs were horrendous and they took a shot at him.

If I remember correctly....Daniels got to play QB because of major injuries to the guys in front of him at USF

I can get the full story tomorrow. But the first time I watched him I said he looked like a mini McNabb....he just has accuracy issues
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
he played RB in HS

If I remember correctly....Daniels got to play QB because of major injuries to the guys in front of him at USF

I can get the full story tomorrow. But the first time I watched him I said he looked like a mini McNabb....he just has accuracy issues

not gonna matter, lol.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
he played RB in HS

not gonna matter, lol.

dude is hella elusive and slippery like that willow up in CAWK land... definitely will help Niners D prepare for willowfer!
Kaep better watch his back *snickers*
Man, imagine Kaep under center with James and BJ behind him. He could fake to James, pitch to BJ, flea flicker back to Kaep, who option runs it 40 yards for a TD.
Looks like this is a kid they were after:

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=68217
Intriguing pick to say the least. The Russell Wilson-at-practice angle makes a lot of sense, but I look forward to having some more clarity on whether Harbaugh plans to develop him as the QB3 or keep him on the roster as something else.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Looks like this is a kid they were after:

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=68217

Nice find. Certainly seems like he was a legitimate crush of at least their message board community
I'll trade them BJ for Jesse Williams...