There are 45 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
I hope we didnt draft a kid to look like Willow for 2 games a year

BJWillow... if he helps us contain wilson and beat up them CAWKS twice next yr, then he's well worth the pick
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'll laugh and eat crow if this dude turns out to be good on any team. With that note, I hope he does and I wish him the best!
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 49erha:
Lols at people getting mad over a 7th round pick

i know its hilarious, Baalke says to all of them: "You mad bro?"

I think it's because Harbaugh doesn't have a pedigree of being good at developing QBs. Just not his thing. Never could it be said that he was a QB guru of any kind nosirree

For reals doe. What the hell does Harbs know about QB's.

Who he think he is, Mike Singletary?
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I Kind of like him.

love it @ 3:32
[ Edited by KID9R on Apr 27, 2013 at 8:34 PM ]
Originally posted by KID9R:
I Kind of like him.

love it @ 3:22

That was nasty! He tells that defender to sit down then throws a 15-20 yard pass with some nice touch right on the money.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
derp
[ Edited by KID9R on Apr 27, 2013 at 8:34 PM ]
We got a mobile quarterback who looked good at times but inconsistent. It's a fun project for Harbaugh, Roman, and Cryst. Can't complain about the pick.
hey if qb doesn't work out for him then he could make a sweet slot receiver. He's amazing in the open field
Doesn't look like he'll play QB lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
We got a mobile quarterback who looked good at times but inconsistent. It's a fun project for Harbaugh, Roman, and Cryst. Can't complain about the pick.

He was inconsistent, but I wonder just how good of talent was his supporting cast during his time at South Florida...
Originally posted by LVJay:

He was inconsistent, but I wonder just how good of talent was his supporting cast during his time at South Florida...

The coaching change is what destroyed that team.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I think you're right on that.

I wonder what he'd look like if he had an o-line like Alabama, LSU or Texas A&M... and a Quinton Patton, D. Hopkins or Tavon for a weapon?
[ Edited by LVJay on Apr 27, 2013 at 11:40 PM ]

I wonder what he'd look like with if he had an o-line like Alabama, LSU or Texas A&M... and a Quinton Patton, D. Hopkins or Tavon for a weapon?
The have had some decent talent run through USF. I have seen Daniels play before and my sister in-law is in the athletic training program there as well. I can get the injury info that's kept out of the media.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I wonder what he'd look like with if he had an o-line like Alabama, LSU or Texas A&M... and a Quinton Patton, D. Hopkins or Tavon for a weapon?
The have had some decent talent run through USF. I have seen Daniels play before and my sister in-law is in the athletic training program there as well. I can get the injury info that's kept out of the media.

Aaaah yea, I may be looking for ya if I place a wager on a USF game
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
this dude will not be a QB.... secret weapon look out KW.