LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

Shop 49ers game tickets
Russell Wilson clone. 5'11", 220, very mobile, strong arm. Will allow the 49ers defense to practice containment against a smaller, shifty QB.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Russell Wilson clone. 5'11", 220, very mobile, strong arm. Will allow the 49ers defense to practice containment against a smaller, shifty QB.

BJ Wilson
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
baalke aint even trying anymore! could of at least took a chance on da rick.......!!!!!

undrafted free agent
I hope we didnt draft a kid to look like Willow for 2 games a year
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
undrafted free agent

i want darick, chase thomas, and this guy to maek the practice squad.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

You made me cry...

Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for Need4Speed.
He's also very familiar with 49ers linebackers coach Jim Leavitt, who was the head coach at USF until 2011. Leavitt recruited Daniels. "He's a really good friend and a close friend of the family, and I have a lot of respect for him," Daniels said.Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/04/night-kap-49ers-take-mobile-usf-quarterback-in-final-round.html#storylink=cpy

Why he was drafted 8-)
Lols at people getting mad over a 7th round pick

makes alot of sense as a practice squad QB who can mimic RGIII and Wilson. Still would of rather had Matt Scott though
Hard to believe the Niners passed on Scott or Dysert for this guy but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whatever.
Originally posted by 49erha:

i know its hilarious, Baalke says to all of them: "You mad bro?"
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 49erha:

i know its hilarious, Baalke says to all of them: "You mad bro?"

I think it's because Harbaugh doesn't have a pedigree of being good at developing QBs. Just not his thing. Never could it be said that he was a QB guru of any kind nosirree
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Have to agree this is just a guy to prepare for Russell Wilson twice a year.
Share 49ersWebzone