There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

he's only 6ft tall, he's not kidding when he says he is another russell wilson type
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Brady was drafted in the 6th. It could happen.

-

Really? You're going to pull the Brady card? C'mon now.

Just saying it could happen. A lot of good players were taken in later rounds of the draft throughout the years. Just using Brady as an example.

Originally posted by iLL49er:
he's only 6ft tall, he's not kidding when he says he is another russell wilson type

He's got one and a half to two inches on Wilson. Like Wilson, he throws a pretty pass. A couple of those slants were absolute darts and that TD pass was a thing of beauty - perfect. I hope they find a way to keep him on the team because he could really help the D get ready for Seattle and the Redskins during the weeks leading up to those games.
Just saying it could happen. A lot of good players were taken in later rounds of the draft throughout the years. Just using Brady as an example.

Since Brady was drafted, name one QB worth a damn that was picked in the 6th round or later? Your example is kind of like citing the one guy who strikes it big on the Lottery but neglects the hundred million others who don't win.

Since Brady was drafted, name one QB worth a damn that was picked in the 6th round or later? Your example is kind of like citing the one guy who strikes it big on the Lottery but neglects the hundred million others who don't win.

Just using Brady as an example, not saying he will be Brady like. The point I'm making is that it could happen.

If Harbaugh is willing to increase his snap counts, I'm sure they are thinking that there might be something there.

The point is that sometimes lower round picks end up being stars and it's a valid point. Tony Romo wasn't even drafted. Montana was a fourth round pick.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The point is that sometimes lower round picks end up being stars and it's a valid point. Tony Romo wasn't even drafted. Montana was a fourth round pick.

Romo isn't a star, he just wears one.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Right, but he's a starting NFL QB who has won a lot of games and he wasn't even drafted. Would you take Tony Romo as backup QB on this team? I know I would.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Wait, hold up, let me get this straight, a guy who had the reputation of being injury-prone in college might still be injury-prone in the pro's?

Best to hold off on making him the starting QB I guess.

name one person who wants daniels to be the starting qb?

There are people who deep down inside don't want to see Kaep start.

Where a player is drafted means almost everything. See Alex.

I'll take Romo over Alex any day.
Originally posted by ayetee:

I'll take Romo over Alex any day.

I want a backup to not lose the game for you.....Tony is a master at that skill.
Comparing Daniels to Russell in hope for a possibility that Daniels will be good is giving Wilson props. I think Wilson is very good. Lets hope we end up having two taller versions of him. Lol!
I want a backup to not lose the game for you.....Tony is a master at that skill.
Tony is a playmaker although sometimes he makes plays for the other team. Romo suffered from the lack of offensive balance. When Demarco Murray got hurt, Dallas had no running game. In Oakland, Jim had Romo graded as a 2nd round talent. That was accurate. You take Romo over Alex most times but father time is approaching for him
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Comparing Daniels to Russell in hope for a possibility that Daniels will be good is giving Wilson props. I think Wilson is very good. Lets hope we end up having two taller versions of him. Lol!

he's the shorter version of our two guys...
Originally posted by ayetee:
There are people who deep down inside don't want to see Kaep start.

I hear ya... those (Alex fans/not real Niner fans) are still sore huh