There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
he has speed too

the local broadcast said that he has the same height and speed to be a Scout team Russell Wilson...so this might give him a chance to be on the roster

i guess its all about taking advantage of a opportunity,, even if it is vs the third string, the guy did do something for us. on a side note, here in iowa i had to watch the kansas city chiefs network broadcast of the game. They were not homers and trent green was actually decent on the play by play but they rarely named any niner who made a play and with all the new guys out there for us,, I was lost in the second half trying to match up names with numbers
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
he has speed too

the local broadcast said that he has the same height and speed to be a Scout team Russell Wilson...so this might give him a chance to be on the roster

i guess its all about taking advantage of a opportunity,, even if it is vs the third string, the guy did do something for us. on a side note, here in iowa i had to watch the kansas city chiefs network broadcast of the game. They were not homers and trent green was actually decent on the play by play but they rarely named any niner who made a play and with all the new guys out there for us,, I was lost in the second half trying to match up names with numbers

This is how I imagine you watching a game.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by cciowa:
he has speed too

This is how I imagine you watching a game.

i will have you know, my dad was a tv repairman back in the day when he would change a picture tube that was 100 dollars which meant we would eat out that night at the king tower cafe in tama iowa and i did not look like that kid, I had a butch haircut with striped t shirts and was adorable if you are going to post a picture of me and my parents at least get a factual one
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by Garcia:
daniels will make the team, IMO.

No question.

I would like him to be a #3 QB who also has custom players at slot WR / HBack out of the back field. Dude is too talented.

Also, there are rumors that he will have many suitors if we try to sneak him on the PS.

I think Tolzien or Colt get cut... hard to say which, probably Colt because of his lack of experience in Harbaugh's system. but to be honest, haven't been impressed with either player.

I think colt is a cut above tolzien, so I see it going the other way

That's right. If you cut BJ, I can guarantee you there will be a whole queue of teams lining up to claim him off waivers. Baalke and Harbaugh know that, they wouldn't risk it. I would be shocked if they let such a talent slip through their fingers.

Such talent that just a few months ago was drafted at the end of the seventh round? I agree that he will make the team as his potential seems to be great and he can do more than one thing (which our staff likes), but I wouldn't go so far to say that teams are lining up to sign a guy that they all passed on drafting. It's not like a lot has happened since the draft. Now, if he strings together another two impressive outings, you may be onto something.

Based upon what Daniels has done so far, the Jets would pick him up at the drop of a dime--and make him the starter.
Daniels will be backup next year or possibly this year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Will be our STARTING QB by week 4!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Will be our STARTING QB by week 4!

This coaching staff values ability over experience, especially on offense.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

Following his big debut under center on Friday evening, #49ers rookie B.J. Daniels is officially in the No. 2 QB conversation....
He is tough and physical like Russell Wilson. He will make it as our #3 QB, McCoy will be our #2 QB due to starter NFL experience, at least for this year. BJ Daniels will get better the longer he practices in the offense. To cut him would be foolish. He has a lot of potential and talent to play other positions as well. Tolzien has regressed and is a one trick pony. BJ ROCKS! I'm excited to see him play again next week!
Originally posted by Jcool:

Following his big debut under center on Friday evening, #49ers rookie B.J. Daniels is officially in the No. 2 QB conversation....

f**k yes. the other guys sucked for two games now. BJ was hittin people in stride in between defenders. that drive was badass
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Is there a youtube video of his drive? I missed it.
Will be the starter in KC 2016 when we trade him for 2 1st round picks.
Originally posted by xtm059:
daniels will make the team, IMO.

No question.

I would like him to be a #3 QB who also has custom players at slot WR / HBack out of the back field. Dude is too talented.

Also, there are rumors that he will have many suitors if we try to sneak him on the PS.

I think Tolzien or Colt get cut... hard to say which, probably Colt because of his lack of experience in Harbaugh's system. but to be honest, haven't been impressed with either player.

I think colt is a cut above tolzien, so I see it going the other way

That's right. If you cut BJ, I can guarantee you there will be a whole queue of teams lining up to claim him off waivers. Baalke and Harbaugh know that, they wouldn't risk it. I would be shocked if they let such a talent slip through their fingers.

Such talent that just a few months ago was drafted at the end of the seventh round? I agree that he will make the team as his potential seems to be great and he can do more than one thing (which our staff likes), but I wouldn't go so far to say that teams are lining up to sign a guy that they all passed on drafting. It's not like a lot has happened since the draft. Now, if he strings together another two impressive outings, you may be onto something.

Brady was drafted in the 6th. It could happen.

-
Originally posted by kidash98:
Brady was drafted in the 6th. It could happen.

-

Really? You're going to pull the Brady card? C'mon now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Harbaugh said B.J. Daniels' reps will be even with that of Colt McCoy and Scott Tolzien in practice this week.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home