LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

DE Quinton Dial

Shop 49ers game tickets
think he induced a double team at least on his second play on the pass rush
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I thought he did ok and did his job. Nothing spectacular. But you really can see the size. He didn't embarrass himself. It's good he got some reps. Hopefully he will get more in coming weeks and be part of our rotation.

What specifically stood out to you..other than his size?
dude hes 350 and he doesnt even look fat. this guy is strong as f**k lol
Did dial get hurt during the game?
Anyone have a clip of him playing. I probably missed his cameo responding to a post.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I think I saw him doubled and holding his ground. He seems very strong. The scouting report stated that he was able to get low for a man his height and that's what it looked like to me. He wasn't in for many plays, but I didn't see him get pushed back at all.
Wonder what size jersey he wears? Do they have fkn huge size?
Didnt get the game in my market. Any one have any in game photos of him lined up?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AUniner:
Wonder what size jersey he wears? Do they have fkn huge size?

I mentioned that during the game. His jersey looks fake cuz the numbers look so small.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
dude hes 350 and he doesnt even look fat. this guy is strong as f**k lol

he was listed as 319

Originally posted by GNielsen:

I think I saw him doubled and holding his ground. He seems very strong. The scouting report stated that he was able to get low for a man his height and that's what it looked like to me. He wasn't in for many plays, but I didn't see him get pushed back at all.

Agreed. I thought he was pretty impressive. I think this guy could play a huge role down the road.
Each of his legs are the size of a small person. It's insane how large he is.
Agreed. I thought he was pretty impressive. I think this guy could play a huge role down the road.

he should play oline and should singlehandedly block all four of the opponent's dlinemen.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Oct 20, 2013 at 9:40 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:

he should play oline and should singlehandedly block all four of the opponent's dlinemen.

And I mean "singlehandedly" in the most literal sense. Block all opposing Dlineman with one hand.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Each of his legs are the size of a small person. It's insane how large he is.

Literally laughed loud when I read this.
Share 49ersWebzone