There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE WAS a 49er!

A real #throwbackThursday. A young Marcus Lattimore hanging with former Carolina Panther Julius Peppers

Throwback Thursday Alshon Jeffery and Marcus Lattimore! Photo viawww.thebigspur.com ‪#‎Gamecocks‬

Originally posted by whirledps:
Hey Folks,

I was just watching a replay of the South Carolina / Clemson 2010 Game and thought about Marcus. Not sure if it has ever been posted, if so, sorry to repost - but here is a nice 2010 vid of ML.
I know it's not against NFL players. It's only SEC teams. But he was a Freshman - A 13th grader. Think about it. I wish him all the best in SF!!!

Love how he never quits on a play, always digging for more yards.
I had a dream this dude came back and his first run he broke like 5 tackles and beasted lol. I miss football when I start dreaming about it.
Tell us what your dream is tonight and post how we finish 2014/2015!
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • dara
Originally posted by whirledps:
A real #throwbackThursday. A young Marcus Lattimore hanging with former Carolina Panther Julius Peppers

This is pretty cool
Marcus looks the exact same lol
Very cool!
This is the guy that keeps me excited for this year! If he can be our beast mode I think that in of itself could put us over the hawks. He is like 225 230. We have needed a real Bruiser back for a while in our "smashmouth " system. If he stays healthy and comes in as advertised our O will be one of the toughest most physical in all the land... ( if not the most)
He is 225/230? Damn!!! is he 6'0?
Originally posted by AldonSacks:

I think 5'11", he's a power back. Not super fast, but can change direction with little or no loss of speed.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

I think 5'11", he's a power back. Not super fast, but can change direction with little or no loss of speed.

Think fresher version of Frank Gore, and a bit faster.
Frank Gore will still kick his ass.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Think fresher version of Frank Gore, and a bit faster.

Hope faster running 40 plus yards!
Excited to see Lattimore, but no way in the world he's going to replace Dixons overall role on the team.