There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE WAS a 49er!

I always seem to draw parallels between Lattimore and Garrison Hearst. Anyone else notice the similarities?
a running style reminiscent of Terry Kirby mixed with Ricky Ervin
They next Adam walker
Originally posted by susweel:
They next Adam walker

the infamous green bay packers fumble..adam walker
We will know for sure what he has, come the draft, and free agency. If we draft another RB prospect early, and bring in MJD, we can guess he sucks, if we stand pat, he just might be the real deal. I can't imagine risking another season with Gore as our feature back, at his age injury is a given. Couple his age with the fact he has never been a break away, home run scoring threat, and his days are numbered. Frank is/was great, but dynamic is not a word to describe him, electric is not applicable, but powerful, sure I'll give him that, but breaking away has never been his thing, and JH has made his desire for a back that can score from anywhere on the field known.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
We will know for sure what he has, come the draft, and free agency. If we draft another RB prospect early, and bring in MJD, we can guess he sucks, if we stand pat, he just might be the real deal. I can't imagine risking another season with Gore as our feature back, at his age injury is a given. Couple his age with the fact he has never been a break away, home run scoring threat, and his days are numbered. Frank is/was great, but dynamic is not a word to describe him, electric is not applicable, but powerful, sure I'll give him that, but breaking away has never been his thing, and JH has made his desire for a back that can score from anywhere on the field known.

The MJD talk is stupid. No way we do that. It's all over reported too. All that happened was Vernon was hanging out with MJD and tweeted that they were talking about the future. That doesn't mean ANYTHING. We have so many prospects (who are young and cheap), it would make no sense to bring in an expensive older RB.
i think frank will take a pay cut w/ some incentives to make the money back and stay

he doesn't want to go to another team when he could win the superbowl here so the leverage is on the 9ers side

it will be a delicate conversation
Originally posted by iLL49er:
They next Adam walker

I thought it was Marc Logan ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
They next Adam walker

no its adam walker, ur talking 1995 playoffs right

http://sfo.scout.com/2/599359.html

2. Adam Walker's fumble: The Niners entered the playoffs after the 1995 season as the defending Super Bowl champion, and although the Pack appeared on its way back after reaching the playoffs and winning a Wild Card game for the third consecutive year, not many were putting Green Bay in the same class as the heavily-favored Niners. That all changed on San Francisco's first play from scrimmage. Fullback Adam Walker, playing with a cast on his hand, caught a pass in the flat, but immediately had the ball jarred loose by Green Bay linebacker Wayne Simmons. Cornerback Craig Newsome returned the fumble 31 yards for a touchdown, giving Green Bay the early boost it needed to take command. The Packers never let go of it, building a 21-0 lead and winning 27-17. It would be Walker's last game in a San Francisco uniform.
They next Adam walker

2. Adam Walker's fumble: The Niners entered the playoffs after the 1995 season as the defending Super Bowl champion, and although the Pack appeared on its way back after reaching the playoffs and winning a Wild Card game for the third consecutive year, not many were putting Green Bay in the same class as the heavily-favored Niners. That all changed on San Francisco's first play from scrimmage. Fullback Adam Walker, playing with a cast on his hand, caught a pass in the flat, but immediately had the ball jarred loose by Green Bay linebacker Wayne Simmons. Cornerback Craig Newsome returned the fumble 31 yards for a touchdown, giving Green Bay the early boost it needed to take command. The Packers never let go of it, building a 21-0 lead and winning 27-17. It would be Walker's last game in a San Francisco uniform.

yeah 95..yup thats the guy. (Cast) i was at that game and wondered why did young throw to a one handed RB ?
They next Adam walker

yeah 95..yup thats the guy. (Cast) i was at that game and wondered why did young throw to a one handed RB ?

I was wondering why he was even playing. That was a sad sad day for me.
99.99%
Still don't think he'll do anything unless the coaches are pressed to expand the offense or injury
Rooting for this kid has all the skills to make a great career
Honestly, the closest comparison I can make is Marshawn Lynch (minus the skittles, ass-ugly face, and Predator hair). Kid is smooth, runs sggressively through contact, misses that top-end speed, but cuts better than his size should allow.