There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE WAS a 49er!

I wanted to see lattimore in action, but after reading the article about how contracts work, we still have him for four more years under contract!

Genius!

This is all assuming he does well, of course
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by kronik:
Reminds me of Corey Dillon a little bit

This, I agree with that comparison, similar sized backs, physical, good vision and cutting ability.

cuz he's black? thats f**ked up
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I wanted to see lattimore in action, but after reading the article about how contracts work, we still have him for four more years under contract!

Genius!

This is all assuming he does well, of course

We should consider doing the same thing for guys like Dominique Easley (DT), Aaron Colvin (CB) or Trey Millard (FB). Not saying all, but maybe one or two.
He reminds me of O.J. Simpson.
Originally posted by OldMort49:

• AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

I'd say he's got the best qualities from the combination of Barry Sanders and Jim Brown.

Lawrence Phillips.

I actually see that too.

He doesn't have the speed OJ did, but something in his style reminds me of OJ.

...just the on the field part BTW....
he reminds me of Jim Brown
Thanks Marvin. I saw the highlight video of Lattimore for the first time today. The running posture and ability to make quick cuts and the way he sets those up with his vision are Juice-like.
If this kid is legit, the rotation should be, Latimore, Hunter, and Dixon, with LMJ, and Gore looking for work elsewhere.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
If this kid is legit, the rotation should be, Latimore, Hunter, and Dixon, with LMJ, and Gore looking for work elsewhere.

lol

we only play 2 at a time

we have 4 rb's last year and played 1, 2 tops
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Originally posted by Marvin49:
I actually see that too.

He doesn't have the speed OJ did, but something in his style reminds me of OJ.

...just the on the field part BTW....

I agree with this - that ability to make cuts at almost full speed reminds me of him.
High hopes for this kid!!!!