There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE WAS a 49er!

Originally posted by DrHawkingThe12th:
Been hearing from Niner fans how this guy will tear the league apart. Other than being a nice feel-good story, I don't really get the hype around this kid. Lattimore will never be able to be a franchise back because of his knees and was pretty overrated to begin with. He always lacked elite speed and likely lost any lateral burst he could have had with those injuries. I'm also really rooting for the guy to recover, but if you're expecting him to be your star runner for the next 5 years, that's almost impossible. He's basically Lynch minus the elite lateral explosion, which is what makes Lynch elite. Lattimore is a nice kid who'll be a decent running back, but nothing ever special though. His highlights often left me slightly underwhelmed.

Meanwhile a RB who is less of a class act, but has more potential went farther north. Glad we were able to get Christine Michaels, he'll really tear things up after Lynch leaves.

LOL this guy
Great athletes face injury, over and over again.

This kids heart is there, in a way most of us have never lived up to.

If the positive energy spirit of this world graces him and he catches wind, look out.

He will run like the greats.

We shall see, next year.

The beginning, or not.
Lattimore might be getting some hype, just wait til he will proves himself on the field. As for him bouncing back from a serious injury, i can recall frank gore going through a similar situation, how did that work out? Oh yea he rushed for a career high 212 yards on the Seadderal Seacheats.
Been hearing from Niner fans how this guy will tear the league apart. Other than being a nice feel-good story, I don't really get the hype around this kid. Lattimore will never be able to be a franchise back because of his knees and was pretty overrated to begin with. He always lacked elite speed and likely lost any lateral burst he could have had with those injuries. I'm also really rooting for the guy to recover, but if you're expecting him to be your star runner for the next 5 years, that's almost impossible. He's basically Lynch minus the elite lateral explosion, which is what makes Lynch elite. Lattimore is a nice kid who'll be a decent running back, but nothing ever special though. His highlights often left me slightly underwhelmed.

Meanwhile a RB who is less of a class act, but has more potential went farther north. Glad we were able to get Christine Michaels, he'll really tear things up after Lynch leaves.

Definitely Christine Michael being the real deal with his recent explosive production of 15 yds rushing on 14 carries last preseason game. s**t, Im frightened.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Definitely Christine Michael being the real deal with his recent explosive production of 15 yds rushing on 14 carries last preseason game. s**t, Im frightened.

you mustve had some serious amnesia over most of this decade when Frank Gore shredded the seahawks twice a year with two surgically repaired knees and shoulders. as scary as it is lattimore looked even better in college than gore did. if youre not scared right now you, you will be in a couple years when Gore hangs em up
F you seahawk punks.

Every other team gives respect to eachother, even if we mouth off a little.

You punks though, you are just nothing but loud mouthed punks.

I could even handle not winning the superbowl at this stage as long as we kick the c'''hit out of you in your own place and then ours.

I am not a person of hate, but you are bringing it out of all of us.

I hate you, I want to destroy you.

You are loud mouthed punks now.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Is it to purchase a seattle seahawks jersey with the number 0 on the front, and on the back have an empty trophy case?

LOL, no... I'm was just clowning around by ignoring its comments by adding my own topic instead of replying to its lame words

can't wait to see this guy play for us next year
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
can't wait to see this guy play us next year

who, Stephen Hawking?

[ Edited by ninermedic on Sep 7, 2013 at 7:43 PM ]
If Lattimore ends up as good as i think he will, we will have a great leadership core on offense from a character and work ethic perspective (not to mention talent) with Kaep and Lattimore.

stop picking on Christine she's trying her best
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Sep 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM ]

OMG you're annoying
atleast the seahawk fan has a clever name.

i remember when lattimore was ballin out! and i thought.. " who ever gets him is gonna be a lucky franchise" thank god it was us!!

if AP can have such an amazing recovery and it looks like RGIII is on his way to one also.. then that means medical research has come so far that these injuries do not really scare me anymore.

here is to hoping that lattimore is as good of a football player as he is man!