There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE WAS a 49er!

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
questions

why did some teams completely remove him from their draft board ?

also has anyone ever came back from this type of injury before ?

willis mcgahee
Originally posted by krizay:
questions

willis mcgahee

same injury ?
questions

willis mcgahee

same injury ?

both injured
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
questions

willis mcgahee

same injury ?

players come back from knee injuries all the time. Adrian Peterson I believe tore 2 ligaments. acl/mcl

Lattimore tore his ACL in his left knee and recovered 100%, then last year he tore 3 out of 4 knee ligaments in his right knee.

so he tore one more ligament than peterson but as he showed it's not impossible to come back from. the medical rehab and recovery for these types of injuries has grown leaps and bounds the last couple of years. Dude will be ready to go next year.
Hey guys, I see a couple Gamecocks fans have done this already, but I had to create a profile to say congratulations and express how excited I am that Lattimore went to such a great organization.

I'm actually a Carolina Panthers fan (yeah, I know), but I could not be more excited about Lattimore being a 49er both because of the natural fit and the excellence of the organization. Though I can't turn my back on my loyalties to the Panthers, it should say a lot about Marcus that I'm more excited about him going to a good organization than coming to Carolina.

As a Gamecock fan, I really can't fully explain what Marcus did for the University of South Carolina. He was the an absolutely incredible competitor on the field and the best ambassador we could have asked for off the field. I can say without hesitation that Marcus Lattimore single-handedly changed the culture of this school and our football program. I can also say without hesitation that the 49er's gained quite a few fans from the state of South Carolina this past Saturday.

I understand that the injuries are a concern, but I can assure you that if there is one person that will come out of something like that better than he was before, it's Lattimore.

You guys will truly enjoy getting to know him and watching him play out his future Hall of Fame career.

Congratulations on the awesome draft all-around and congrats on getting the best player and person in it.
Originally posted by SouthCarolinaNiner:
Hey guys, I see a couple Gamecocks fans have done this already, but I had to create a profile to say congratulations and express how excited I am that Lattimore went to such a great organization.

I'm actually a Carolina Panthers fan (yeah, I know), but I could not be more excited about Lattimore being a 49er both because of the natural fit and the excellence of the organization. Though I can't turn my back on my loyalties to the Panthers, it should say a lot about Marcus that I'm more excited about him going to a good organization than coming to Carolina.

As a Gamecock fan, I really can't fully explain what Marcus did for the University of South Carolina. He was the an absolutely incredible competitor on the field and the best ambassador we could have asked for off the field. I can say without hesitation that Marcus Lattimore single-handedly changed the culture of this school and our football program. I can also say without hesitation that the 49er's gained quite a few fans from the state of South Carolina this past Saturday.

I understand that the injuries are a concern, but I can assure you that if there is one person that will come out of something like that better than he was before, it's Lattimore.

You guys will truly enjoy getting to know him and watching him play out his future Hall of Fame career.

Congratulations on the awesome draft all-around and congrats on getting the best player and person in it.

man I never seen so many fans of a player join this forum to speak on somebody like this. Thanks for the info

If he does that in a niners' jersey, look da h3** out! if he's a HOF'r then he won't be the only one, Kap, Bowman, Willis, Aldon, & maybe Craps(if he stays) & VD(if his time doesnt run out) should be joining him. I'm not crowning him, I'm jus going off what the bold said. Go niners(!)
So much gamecock fans are coming here and telling us how special Lattimore is. I have never witnessed this with any other player. This guy is something special.
Another Gamecock fan here. I've always been a 49er fan though. In all seriousness, we really got someone really special. With the way we run the ball, this guy will do this team wonders if he comes back healthy. With his dedication, I have no doubt that he will come back in top shape when it's all said and done. Like other Gamecock fans in this thread I have a favorite Lattimore story. This is special because it's a personal one.

My brother and I were in a Publix and we ended up seeing him on one of the aisles. I said hello to him, and he asked how were we doing. We said fine, but I guess he could see that my brother was not doing to well. About 2 weeks earlier my brother and his girlfriend had loss their 2 kids to social services. It was their fault. He explained all of this to Marcus, and instead of Marcus looking down on him like myself and others would. He stood right there and prayed for us right there in the grocery store.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
So much gamecock fans are coming here and telling us how special Lattimore is. I have never witnessed this with any other player. This guy is something special.

you dont remember all the Nate Davis fans who came in here and couldn't spell worth a damn?
so nice to be in a position to make moves like this. It's like we're a year ahead of other teams.

man I never seen so many fans of a player join this forum to speak on somebody like this. Thanks for the info

Me neither. It's a pretty good feeling. Thank you, Gamecocks.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

you dont remember all the Nate Davis fans who came in here and couldn't spell worth a damn?

Boot his gowing to be the Bist Cuarterbak Evar!!

Damn we really did come a far way, didn't we?
Another thing I like about this pick is the fact that when he is ready to play he isnt gonna have to take on a full load right away. He is gonna be able to split carries with LMJ, and Hunter so he wont be taking a full pounding right away, we can ease him in and not worry if he legs can handle a full workload right off the bat
ML can now buy himself a new leg