LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ether:
You can't fight physicality with speed and finesse if physicality is beating the s**t out of you before you can take off
Remember the game in Seattle? What did Boldin do with his physical skills?

We need some shifty guys for screens and slants, I am not talking about go-routes...Furthermore, how can a DB or a LB beat one with his physicality if he can't catch the receiver?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
This, he won't step a foot on the field with crabs, boldin and manningham healthy. We don't even run 4 wrs sets and barely run 3
against the hawks 8-men front and their physical backfield i'd rather activate patton rather than baldwin.
we need some quickness.

mario is not healthy,, not playing or practicing much with the knee thing,., maybe this is the kids opportunity
Originally posted by cciowa:
This, he won't step a foot on the field with crabs, boldin and manningham healthy. We don't even run 4 wrs sets and barely run 3
against the hawks 8-men front and their physical backfield i'd rather activate patton rather than baldwin.
we need some quickness.

mario is not healthy,, not playing or practicing much with the knee thing,., maybe this is the kids opportunity

And with Iupati unlikely to play, that opens room for Patton. Do they really want an unhealthy Mario and Crabtree coming right off his achilles out there all game? They need someone to spell them AND to be able to use in some other spread package plays.

Patton would be a valuable piece in the game. He was one of the only players to get open vs. Seattle the first time. They had to tackle him to keep him from getting open.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
And with Iupati unlikely to play, that opens room for Patton. Do they really want an unhealthy Mario and Crabtree coming right off his achilles out there all game? They need someone to spell them AND to be able to use in some other spread package plays.

Patton would be a valuable piece in the game. He was one of the only players to get open vs. Seattle the first time. They had to tackle him to keep him from getting open.
i hate to say this but you know some think it.. with mario and crabs coming off injuries i would not be surprised if some of the hawk defenders try to hit them low.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

i hate to say this but you know some think it.. with mario and crabs coming off injuries i would not be surprised if some of the hawk defenders try to hit them low.

I said this somewhere else. I'm half expecting a kneepeat on Manningham. Also waiting for a DB to "accidentally" step on Kap's knee after a slide.
Then, those defenders won't make it out of SF in one piece

Been saying all week. Its not the WR's I'm worried about so much its Vernon Davis. He needs to be on the field and healthy for 4 quarters or the 49ers are probably screwed. The Seahawks know he's the guy that can hurt them the most and they'll be looking to take him out of the game at all costs. He'll be targeted early, often, and dirty if need be. They'll want him out of the game. Its been obvious over the last two meetings that he was being targeted.
we need some quickness.

I agree. Don't know why his recovery is taking so much longer than others with similar injuries, but playing him sparingly should open up the possibility of activating patton and seeing what he can do, assuming his foot is not hampering him as well.
Originally posted by NinerG94:

Been saying all week. Its not the WR's I'm worried about so much its Vernon Davis. He needs to be on the field and healthy for 4 quarters or the 49ers are probably screwed. The Seahawks know he's the guy that can hurt them the most and they'll be looking to take him out of the game at all costs. He'll be targeted early, often, and dirty if need be. They'll want him out of the game. Its been obvious over the last two meetings that he was being targeted.

They will try and rip his dick off.
Originally posted by verb1der:

That's something that a hundred men or more could never do.

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

I bless the rains down in Africa.

lol

Toto wrote this song about Vernon's pork.

Toto wrote this song about Vernon's pork.

toto must be ghey
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
toto must be ghey

I don't think anyone's going argue otherwise.
Share 49ersWebzone