LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
just cause you get anxiety over a player doesn't mean he will be replaced.

Doesn't mean he won't. We'll just have to see, eitherway, he's gone after the season and I'll be glad for that.

So, with all these great replacements for KW why are some of the best coaches in the NFL, including perhaps the best Special Teams coach, refusing to see your point? Who would you use to catch punts and have you seen them practice catching them? Just curious as I think you are really missing the point that catching a punt is a somewhat rare ability...even among NFL players.
that's fine. but he's here now and he's the PR.

Doesn't mean he'll be in front of Patton if he returns. 49ers don't have to free up a roster spot to bring Patton back either.

1-Boldin
2-Crabtree
3-Manningham
4-Patton
5-Baldwin
6-Williams
7-osgood

No reason why the 49ers wouldn't keep 6 WR's with both Manningham and Crabtree coming off bad injuries.
u forgot one i fixed it for u lol so yea bye kyle id much rather have osgood a beast on covrage units
every time KW touches the ball my a*****e clenches with fear. he's got butterfingers
Originally posted by xtm059:
every time KW touches the ball my a*****e clenches with fear. he's got butterfingers

Most stressful fair catches of all time
just cause you get anxiety over a player doesn't mean he will be replaced.

Doesn't mean he won't. We'll just have to see, eitherway, he's gone after the season and I'll be glad for that.

So agree...taaa ta.. Should be interesting to see if anyone picks him up when he goes. we should make kind of pool on a few variables, that way we could still bag on him even after his a$$ is outta here!
Any updates on when the gold grill is coming back? Remember how excited we were in preseason... Is the grill out for the season?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by xtm059:

Most stressful fair catches of all time
faaaaaaaaaaaact. not even a joke

Originally posted by sacniner:
Any updates on when the gold grill is coming back? Remember how excited we were in preseason... Is the grill out for the season?

i still think patton will be good for us. maybe im hoping so i can sew his name patch onto this worthless alex smith jersey. But yeah, i can't for the life of me remember even what his injury was
[ Edited by xtm059 on Nov 5, 2013 at 9:16 PM ]

In his press conference Harbaugh just said that Patton was out of his boot and that he thought Patton was ahead of schedule.
Originally posted by sking20854:

In his press conference Harbaugh just said that Patton was out of his boot and that he thought Patton was ahead of schedule.

sick! did he give a timetable on his return?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol we are gonna go from no wr's to being loaded just in time for the stretch run.

Originally posted by Muggins:
lol we are gonna go from no wr's to being loaded just in time for the stretch run.

seriously dude lol. I love it. Crabs, Boldin, Manningham, Baldwin and Patton looks like a good group to me goin into the playoffs
Who we going to cut if we activate this guy? Would have to be KW. We can't carry that many WR on the 53.
Originally posted by sking20854:

Good. Hope this ends the "let's put him on IR" talk.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Who we going to cut if we activate this guy? Would have to be KW. We can't carry that many WR on the 53.

He is still active. If they wanted to deactivate him when he was injured they would have had to put him on IR.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

He is still active. If they wanted to deactivate him when he was injured they would have had to put him on IR.

I thought Patton was on the NFLI. But now that I think about it you are correct. There was talk he would go to IR for Crabtree but if he is coming back that means KW or Baldwin for Crabtree.
Share 49ersWebzone