There are 255 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Originally posted by Joecool:
What's up with this dude? Should have been contributing by now. Especially with these strong wins.

Really? He's injured....

excuses...
Patton on IR makes sense, saves us a roster spot and we can save one more player that we dont want to cut
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Originally posted by Joecool:
What's up with this dude? Should have been contributing by now. Especially with these strong wins.

Really? He's injured....
broken foot is no excuse! cut him.

look i like the kid a lot but what exactly did he do in the three weeks before he broke his foot?
Originally posted by boast:
look i like the kid a lot but what exactly did he do in the three weeks before he broke his foot?

a whole lotta nothing

but he's a rook, late round pick. wasn't like he was expected to come in and light the world on fire
Many had him rated as a high second rounder so he may be a keeper yet. I was disappointed with the injury because he had a wide open door...no one has lit it up and the job is there for the taking...just wasn't lucky enough to stay healthy. Manningham will take it back but the team still needs a true third receiver.
Hes been out 5 weeks now which means he could potentially be back after the bye or the following week. So I really doubt hes going to hit the IR this season, unless the fracture was worse the it was made to seem. I do wonder though what hes been doing during this time injured but potentially able to practice.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Oct 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Hes been out 5 weeks now which means he could potentially be back after the bye or the following week. So I really doubt hes going to hit the IR this season, unless the fracture was worse the it was made to seem.

Maybe we will just to bring in tank, MM or crabs.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Hes been out 5 weeks now which means he could potentially be back after the bye or the following week. So I really doubt hes going to hit the IR this season, unless the fracture was worse the it was made to seem.

We have two sacrificial wrs right now which i dont see us keeping much longer in the wr corp with kw and moore, and i doubt he goes to the ir for tank.

We have two sacrificial wrs right now which i dont see us keeping much longer in the wr corp with kw and moore, and i doubt he goes to the ir for tank.

Yeah i'd rather see KW or Moore cut. Especially Moore because i haven't heard his name more then once this season. KW for obvious reasons. The guy is not reliable as a returner and has a case of the dropsies.

Yeah i'd rather see KW or Moore cut. Especially Moore because i haven't heard his name more then once this season. KW for obvious reasons. The guy is not reliable as a returner and has a case of the dropsies.

I think they go, we upgrade one player to returner duties, and someone else gets cut for tank. I read a rumor also that Baldwin is available to be traded, and if that happened all the more reason to keep Patton active once hes fully healed.

So much hype in the pre season and he sucks lol. UGH
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

I know right, just like crabtree has a huge 1000 yard season and then so far this year just big fat zeros.....
one thing that i like from this kid is that he wants to succeed really bad and love Harbaugh

Patton Mother even cooked them dinner when they went to Tenn.

I know right, just like crabtree has a huge 1000 yard season and then so far this year just big fat zeros.....

Weird how that works. Guys get injured for most of the year and they don't put up big numbers.
Share 49ersWebzone