LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ready to see more of what this kid can do!
Patton has swagger and playmaker written all over him. He said he plays football for respect and he looks like he wants to get it too! We need this at that position. He has the same attitude as Crabtree except QP seems to be more demonstrative. I will take it so long as he is working and producing
didnt patton dominate dj hayden during a game in college?

edit: not really but got some catches and some PI calls
[ Edited by schmons on Aug 27, 2013 at 7:00 PM ]
Originally posted by schmons:
didnt patton dominate dj hayden during a game in college?

edit: not really but got some catches and some PI calls

Nope, made a few nice catches but had a mostly quiet game. King went buck-wild that game, rolled over Houston. Patton did make Will Davis(180 yards) and Terry Hawthorne(150 yards) his b***hes though. Vance McDonald is certainly quite familiar with Patton considering the game he had against Rice. His best game was against Texas A@M, Louisiana Tech lost but Patton went for over 200 yards that game, he was an absolute beast.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 27, 2013 at 7:15 PM ]
I think QP is going to be a stud, and will allow us to part ways with Crab when is contract expires. You can just see it in QP.
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This guy's route-running is so crisp (I'll even say it's better than Crabtree's, no joke), it's like he's always open, and this will help clog up 2 defenders so guys like Moore, Boldin, or Davis are gonna be able to make plays.

You got all that from his 4 total catches?

YEAH, FIVE CATCHES

EAT s**t c**t

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Do you think he has fantasy draft value as a 3rd Wr?

I don't know that he'll get drafted in most leagues, I picked him up as a free agent. I don't see him piling up huge numbers this season due to Boldin, VD and McDonald but I liked adding him to the roster along with Kaepernick and VD.

Thank you
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I picked him up in last round lol

Great I might do the same lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

How about college?

And come on. That's five catches his first time on an NFL field and at least three or four of them were against the Vikings first team. Best start I've seen for a Niner receiver in a long time. Can anyone remember a better one lately?

Dude single-handedly caught/catches balls
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I picked him up in last round lol

Great I might do the same lol

I don't play fantasy football, but he is a perfect steal. No one realizes that this guy is going to be productive.

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

How about college?

And come on. That's five catches his first time on an NFL field and at least three or four of them were against the Vikings first team. Best start I've seen for a Niner receiver in a long time. Can anyone remember a better one lately?

Dude single-handedly caught/catches balls

Crabtree's debut was pretty good. And that was in the middle of the regular season.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Crabtree's debut was pretty good. And that was in the middle of the regular season.

yeah but he was a top 10 pick and was a 2 time belitnikoff winner.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

yeah but he was a top 10 pick and was a 2 time belitnikoff winner.

My example still reigns true under the initial statement.

True, and it's easy to dismiss/forget because he was injured and wasn't ready for the early games. Still worry that he is a Bill Walton of football...bad feet. Hope the problem is resolved so that he can be the dominant receiver I thought he would be. Patton is a very different kind of receiver...not as physical but very fluid and quick.
He looks like the love child of Chad Ochocinco and Chris Carter ... which also explains the dance attempt.
Share 49ersWebzone