Originally posted by mattster03:
Dude's got quite the collection of gold teeth LOL

Those are just removable grills. lol
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Dude's got quite the collection of gold teeth LOL

They're retainers... not permanent.

Removable teeth? Opposite of fixed teeth....,
The dance bites, but I like the player. Hoping he can fill this huge whole with a solid season. Nice addition in 2013
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yup. And with WRs, its a crap chute. Great players fall all the time. Busts get drated high all the time. We shold know that.

Not to be a grammar nazi, but this is like a pirate with a steering wheel on his crotch. (It's driving me nuts).

It's a crap SHOOT, as in "shooting craps", throwing dice while playing the game craps, which give you a completely random chance of getting a good or bad result when you throw of the dice.

It's not a tube for the disposal of turds or a "crap chute".

PS - Patton looked great and showed that AJ Jenkins belongs down a crap chute straight into the turd bucket.

haha thanks!

I just realized what i said.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Future top NFL receiver....game ready, polished route runner, great hands....THE LOWEST drop rate in college football among ALL WR's......I've been wanting and mocking this guy since like November....49ers got a steal. Uses his quickness to get separation, great leaper, good leadership ability, active in charities, very good character guy, eager and willing run blocker, he's a Baalke guy through and through.

Good call. I went back and found your post from early on.
Dances like a white receiver, cut heem
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Future top NFL receiver....game ready, polished route runner, great hands....THE LOWEST drop rate in college football among ALL WR's......I've been wanting and mocking this guy since like November....49ers got a steal. Uses his quickness to get separation, great leaper, good leadership ability, active in charities, very good character guy, eager and willing run blocker, he's a Baalke guy through and through.

Good call. I went back and found your post from early on.

The kid is just phenomenal. Hands down a starter right out of the gate. Imagine this up in SEA:

Boldin , Patton, Moore, Baldwin, Kyle ( or Collie, or Hall, etc) and then Vance and Vernon. To complete it, LMJ split wide of Kap on Rt. side. How exactly are they gonna defend that, because I guarantee you JH can't wait to show that set.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
The kid is just phenomenal. Hands down a starter right out of the gate. Imagine this up in SEA:

Boldin , Patton, Moore, Baldwin, Kyle ( or Collie, or Hall, etc) and then Vance and Vernon. To complete it, LMJ split wide of Kap on Rt. side. How exactly are they gonna defend that, because I guarantee you JH can't wait to show that set.

Slooooow down there, did he show alot of potential hell yeah, did he show some starter quality, also yes, but he still has alot to prove and show before being annointed the starter, regardless of this game he still does have an uphill battle against players with experience and players with knowledge of our system. Not saying he isnt a starter by the end of the season, but its a little early after just one game.

And how are we going to have a set like that? It only leaves room for 2 olineman lol
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Aug 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
did anyone notice Patton's new set of GOLD TEETH???
Originally posted by ginseng1000:

only just about everyone
Originally posted by ginseng1000:

Share 49ersWebzone