LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Hopefully the first of many awkward touchdown dances.

He is what this team needed, a wr who catch, score, and doesnt need a choreographer to design a goofy td dance.

that s**tty dance was a breath of fresh air lol. i miss when WR's have a little fun

Nothing wrong with having fun especially when you play better whilr having fun.

He is what this team needed, a wr who catch, score, and doesnt need a choreographer to design a goofy td dance.

that s**tty dance was a breath of fresh air lol. i miss when WR's have a little fun

i hope patton does this dance after every TD lol

especially if people hate it, just to piss them off
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I think Patton is to fun for that i believe he was referred as a class clown, I think hell keep it "fresh" lol

as he gets more comfortable (yes even more comfortable than showing off that horrible dance lol) the dances will get funnier lol
as he gets more comfortable (yes even more comfortable than showing off that horrible dance lol) the dances will get funnier lol

Honestly to me he didnt look uncomfortable at anytime today. He almost looked like hed done it before.

Honestly to me he didnt look uncomfortable at anytime today. He almost looked like hed done it before.

thats what i meant. he looked really comfortable and that will only get better as he plays. this kid is a natural

Yeah. Looked like he had a natural connection with Kaep. That TD was a broken play and Patton adjusted instantly to find open space. Plus had the speed and cuts to get open and stay open. Smooth operator.
Patton should be given an opportunity to show again he can hang with the first unit playing with CK. Most people from the outside will look at the guy and say, "He was a fourth rounder. He's not going to start or be a guy that really makes any impact." -- Thing is, he shouldn't have fallen that far. Crazy things happen in the draft, but Patton making it to the 4th for us was an absolute gift.

Most analysts didn't see him dropping out of the 2nd or 3rd round. If he'd been picked there, I think people would have given/be giving him more attention as a possible starter for our current group.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Aug 26, 2013 at 12:34 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
He's solid, not special.

A nice pick, doe. This draft classes already out produced last year's.....

only after one preseason game? dang tough crowd lol

He can't become special because he has never run very fast in his underpants.

Okoye on the other hand. He has a chance to be special. For a man his size, his underwear is moving.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Aug 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Patton should be given an opportunity to show again he can hang with the first unit playing with CK. Most people from the outside will look at the guy and say, "He was a fourth rounder. He's not going to start or be a guy that really makes any impact." -- Thing is, he shouldn't have fallen that far. Crazy things happen in the draft, but Patton making it to the 4th for us was an absolute gift.

Most analysts didn't see him dropping out of the 2nd or 3rd round. If he'd been picked there, I think people would have given/be giving him more attention as a possible starter for our current group.

Another good showing and a solid 2-3 games and I think he goes to the number #2/3 spot and bumps Moore.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Yup. And with WRs, its a crap chute. Great players fall all the time. Busts get drated high all the time. We shold know that.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 26, 2013 at 1:29 AM ]
Quinton Patton, this motherlover....ho ho ho

The savior we've all been waiting for!

Great showing tonight! I can't wait to see him keep getting better!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I can see him becoming a decent slot receiver for us. Nice kid with a great attitude !!
Originally posted by jreff22:
I don't want to jump the gun but for some reason I think he will be competing with Crabs next year....not sure why

Beer maybe? Crabtree is a better receiver, but the General could be an awesome 2 or slot guy.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yup. And with WRs, its a crap chute. Great players fall all the time. Busts get drated high all the time. We shold know that.

Not to be a grammar nazi, but this is like a pirate with a steering wheel on his crotch. (It's driving me nuts).

It's a crap SHOOT, as in "shooting craps", throwing dice while playing the game craps, which give you a completely random chance of getting a good or bad result when you throw of the dice.

It's not a tube for the disposal of turds or a "crap chute".

PS - Patton looked great and showed that AJ Jenkins belongs down a crap chute straight into the turd bucket.
Share 49ersWebzone