There are 240 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by xela510:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
where's the GIF?

That's the kind of stud catch you see Boldin make. I was not expecting it from Patton. Pleasant surprise.
dude came up clutch tonight. it was great to see kaep trust someone that wasn't named boldin or davis when the game was on the line, and even better to see patton come down with it. expect to see more, this kid is a baller.
I think Michael Jordan would be impressed with that hang time
double post
[ Edited by rammer on Dec 30, 2013 at 5:06 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
where's the GIF?

That's the kind of stud catch you see Boldin make. I was not expecting it from Patton. Pleasant surprise.
One is saying out of bounds and the other is looking for a interference call... Awesome catch when we needed it. Not like Kyle Williams
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Peeps need to stop with the "he stepped out of bounds" crap.

"I saw it". No you didn't. There was no camera angle that showed him stepping out of bounds...IE, you CAN'T have seen him step out. The ref didn't see it and so far I hear no outcry from the Cards that he stepped out.

This is webzone case in point.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Peeps need to stop with the "he stepped out of bounds" crap.

"I saw it". No you didn't. There was no camera angle that showed him stepping out of bounds...IE, you CAN'T have seen him step out. The ref didn't see it and so far I hear no outcry from the Cards that he stepped out.

This is webzone case in point.

Seriously, what is this "he stepped out" b******t?
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
where's the GIF?

One is saying out of bounds and the other is looking for a interference call... Awesome catch when we needed it. Not like Kyle Williams

I hate when a play is made on a defender they are all like where is the call?! WTF! And the same goes with WRs that dont make a play they get up with arms stretched out looking for calls. The NFL today is so pussified.

But Patton was awesome! I thought it was Boldin at first! Really glad to see another WR make plays!

You should have ... coming out of college he was rated as having the best hands. Not sure how that is measured, but I remembered reading is somewhere. If the ball is anywhere close, he will catch it.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Nice catch. Made up for the drop in third down. Kap put that beautifully in there and should have been caught.

He needs to get used to catching 90 mph fastballs down around his knees. That was a wickedly difficult catch, and I am not sure it wasn't tipped.

Patton was impressive during TC, glad to see him finally getting on the field and making big plays during the season. Look forward to seeing how he progresses.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
He needs to get used to catching 90 mph fastballs down around his knees. That was a wickedly difficult catch, and I am not sure it wasn't tipped.

It was tipped by the Arizona defensive back.
Great .gif work. I was a bit suspicious that he was out when watching live on T.V. that last angle makes it blatently obvious that he did an amazing job at staying in bounds.
where's the GIF?

I hope this gives him more confidence. He was a total baller in college, and he is going to get a lot of playing time. If that was Kyle Williams he would of dropped it or it would have been intercepted. Go Q!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i was very happy that in iowa, fox cut away from the packers bears fiasco to the niners and i got to see james almost break it, the two catches and field goal. I also know the kid did a good job on a reverse. now that is something, ginn, kyle and mario did very well and i would like to think that could be a another very valuable tool in the tool kit moving foward to sundays game
Share 49ersWebzone