There are 144 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by mkmasn:
I think we are going to be letting Crabs go, tbh with you...

#1. Never seemed like he really WANTED to be here.
#2. Starting to mouth off.
#3. Boldin is still better and will probably take less money.

1. 100% Pure Conjecture
2. 100% Pure Conjecture
3. Boldin better? When both are 100% healthy? Absolutely false. Crabtree at full strength is Top 10 WR in the league. Boldin Top 15...
I think people refuse to get pass the contract holdout with Michael Crabtree. Silly to just let him walk. You at least have to make Crabtree an offer. Especially if he produces well (which he should) in 2014.

As for Patton, we need to see more of him, especially when teams are selling out to stop the run.
With those great CIT plays, I feel very confident with our O
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Highly doubtful. And as far as mouthing off, I have no idea what you're watching. He got mad one time a few games ago but it was not TO or Dez Bryant.

The only reason he leaves is if he gets offered a monster contract that the niners aren't willing to match.

Boldin only has a couple good years in him. Crab will be around for closer to ten years.

I did see him throw his arms up in frustration today after Kap chose to throw to Boldin who was in double coverage where as he was wide open.
Nice to see him on the field and catching the ball.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

why is he seeing himself in his facemask? out of body experience?
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

why is he seeing himself in his facemask? out of body experience?

Because

SWAG
Originally posted by TheGoldenNugget:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Highly doubtful. And as far as mouthing off, I have no idea what you're watching. He got mad one time a few games ago but it was not TO or Dez Bryant.

The only reason he leaves is if he gets offered a monster contract that the niners aren't willing to match.

Boldin only has a couple good years in him. Crab will be around for closer to ten years.

I did see him throw his arms up in frustration today after Kap chose to throw to Boldin who was in double coverage where as he was wide open.

I've seen Boldin do the same thing. They're competitive receivers. Until I see it become an issue on the sideline, I will reserve judgment.

he wants the ball every snap. that's what he should do.
He looks really good out there. Catching and on the reverse. It's good to see us using him and good to see Kaep finding somebody other than Boldin or Crabtree at WR.

Originally posted by jonesadrian:

That's what a 1 read QB will get you.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
good to know. Glad we don't have a 1 read QB.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

exactly

just parrot parrot parrot mindless comments

and crab was only targeted 3 fewer times than boldin today

kap was 3-8 to crab and 9-11 to boldin
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

That was crazy. On the broadcast, they showed Vernon and Crabtree both shake their defenders, who coincidentally both fell down...so they were essentially wide open. What does Kaepernick do? He tries to throw the ball into double coverage to Boldin. Sometimes Kaepernick counts to potato. Seriously...Kaepernick has Potato Vision. Rarely do you see him progress beyond his initial read.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

exactly

just parrot parrot parrot mindless comments

and crab was only targeted 3 fewer times than boldin today

kap was 3-8 to crab and 9-11 to boldin

Those are all 1 read. His first read is Crabtree or Boldin on those plays where he goes to them.
Share 49ersWebzone