LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 155 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Badass catch and a way better presence of mind than VD to keep his feet in bounds after that catch. Other than Boldin, the game ball goes to him.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Originally posted by thl408:
Kap saw 1 on 1 on the sidelines and gave QP a chance to make a play. Nice 'debut' performance. Bye bye Ham.

Ironically, that was the same type of play Mario made for New England that got people's attention.

i think Patton is quicker and faster but that is not the issue, I don't think Ham's knee is healed and he's been struggling with it for a while.

I think we are going to be letting Crabs go, tbh with you...

#1. Never seemed like he really WANTED to be here.
#2. Starting to mouth off.
#3. Boldin is still better and will probably take less money.
That catch just got every DC's attention. I think Manningham is done in SF.
Why was Kyle Williams listed ahead of Patton at the beginning of the season?
Gamer. He just produces. I hope we continue to increase his role moving forward.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

His broken finger set his back early. Without the injuries, Patton could've been a key player.

Experience..... maybe speed but thats about it. Then when Patton would have had the chance to be the number 2 he broke his foot.

Because the offensive coaching staff doesn't know how to develop young players? I said that Patton was the 3rd best receiver on this roster from the get-go and haven't seen anything to make me feel otherwise.
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Kap saw 1 on 1 on the sidelines and gave QP a chance to make a play. Nice 'debut' performance. Bye bye Ham.

Ironically, that was the same type of play Mario made for New England that got people's attention.

i think Patton is quicker and faster but that is not the issue, I don't think Ham's knee is healed and he's been struggling with it for a while.

Highly doubtful. And as far as mouthing off, I have no idea what you're watching. He got mad one time a few games ago but it was not TO or Dez Bryant.

The only reason he leaves is if he gets offered a monster contract that the niners aren't willing to match.

Boldin only has a couple good years in him. Crab will be around for closer to ten years.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:30 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Because the offensive coaching staff doesn't know how to develop young players? I said that Patton was the 3rd best receiver on this roster from the get-go and haven't seen anything to make me feel otherwise.
this.

i still also believe that LMJ could be as dynamic a player as Sproles, Bush, etc.... But the staff doesn't give him the chances.

• SaksV
  • Veteran

1. 100% Pure Conjecture
2. 100% Pure Conjecture
3. Boldin better? When both are 100% healthy? Absolutely false. Crabtree at full strength is Top 10 WR in the league. Boldin Top 15...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
this.

i still also believe that LMJ could be as dynamic a player as Sproles, Bush, etc.... But the staff doesn't give him the chances.

Lmj got one of those plays today. Beginning to believe he can be played like that myself.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Only reason I'd rather keep crabs is because of his youth. If they were both the same age, Boldin easy.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Highly doubtful. And as far as mouthing off, I have no idea what you're watching. He got mad one time a few games ago but it was not TO or Dez Bryant.

The only reason he leaves is if he gets offered a monster contract that the niners aren't willing to match.

Boldin only has a couple good years in him. Crab will be around for closer to ten years.

I think Crab will bounce if he can play in a passing offense with a better QB. Every week he gets frustrated with Kaepernick not getting him the ball, sometimes when he's wide open.

Your list is complete b******t lol
Share 49ersWebzone