LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Our secret weapon. Kept under wraps to be sent on the field when needed. Plan worked perfect.
I hope we start using him, and that was a a good throw by Kaep which shows trust in him
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I knew this kid was a stud. Such a travesty he hasn't gotten much playing time this year, even before the injury.

Cause this is SF the WR cemetery .... they get a good WR and don't know what the f**k to do with them...stash him in the bench
Gamer.
Originally posted by thl408:
Kap saw 1 on 1 on the sidelines and gave QP a chance to make a play. Nice 'debut' performance. Bye bye Ham.

i told people he trusts patton. you can see it

kyle williams baldwin jenkins manningham all of them they don't make that catch right there.

he made it got 2 feet down.

impeccable.

he dropped 1 but made up for it big time
QP

the ex factor next week @GB
Kap saw 1 on 1 on the sidelines and gave QP a chance to make a play. Nice 'debut' performance. Bye bye Ham.

Ironically, that was the same type of play Mario made for New England that got people's attention.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersss:

Ironically, that was the same type of play Mario made for New England that got people's attention.

i think Patton is quicker and faster but that is not the issue, I don't think Ham's knee is healed and he's been struggling with it for a while.
Never thought a Niner in a #11 jersey would have such great hands.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM ]

Love this dude!! He needs reps but has a Bright future.
Originally posted by Buchy:
i think Patton is quicker and faster but that is not the issue, I don't think Ham's knee is healed and he's been struggling with it for a while.

yea he's just hurt
that's all.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
People have called it since preseason, some going all the way back to this time last year, Quinton Patton is a gamer. Hopefully he is featured more in the playoffs.

Two big plays today, a really nice block downfield and protecting our QB from a Dlineman. Nice start kid...keep it up in the playoffs and you will be on your way to big things.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by 49ersss:

This. Mario can make these catches, but he's just not healthy. I wanted him back, more so for insurance purposes, but he'd be a pretty expensive 4th wideout. If no one offers him anything, I'd offer him a veteran minimum one year deal. A healthy Manningham is good for 20 catches or more on the season, even with limited opportunities.
Share 49ersWebzone