LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
It'll be nice for him to get some reps.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Can't wait.
MF looked shifty in the pre-season. Hopefully he gets some looks tonight.
Glad to see Patton suit up again. But I hope we didn't ruin Manningham by rushing him back too soon :/
[ Edited by TheGoldMineSF on Dec 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
Glad to see Patton suit up again. But I hope we didn't ruin Manningham by rushing him back too soon :/

Manningham is probably done as a niner at the end of this year. He's a free agent.
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:

Yeah, can't wait to see him play again. He looked good in the games he's played in
Patton time...just got back from work and found out he's active, hope he gets some targets!!!!
Nothing, disappointing. I wanted to see more ... Of course, Kap only had 13 completions (on 21 attempts)
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Patton time...just got back from work and found out he's active, hope he gets some targets!!!!

His Number is not 81 there for he is invisible.

Can Patton get off of man coverage or does kap not give him any looks. I understand kap has go to guys but I at least thought he would get one catch against one of the worst defenses in the nfl.
[ Edited by maya0724 on Dec 24, 2013 at 7:16 PM ]
He got open a few times and Kap never looked his way.

This is something I noticed and pointed out to the people sitting next to me at the game. A couple times he was wide open, but Kap went the other way and it still worked out, so, no harm.

He did get separation, if that's what you're looking to find out.
[ Edited by Empire49 on Dec 24, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
I agree Kap never moves down his reads. Kap needs to step up into the pocket. With iupati back he will have 1
Patton is a good prospect who CAN get open. The problem is Kaepernick is a ONE READ QB and I don't care what anyone says, he is what he is, a ONE READ QB. Also a huge problem that I found out this season about Kap, is his delivery release is so slow. He has a rocket arm but the release is long. Patton is and should be a good pro. Its just gonna take time until Kap develops read 2 and read 3. Truth is the truth.
I agree. I would go so far as to say he's a No read QB. He just takes the snap and scrambles every time. Besides, the guy is slow as hell. 350 lb linemen catch up to him all the time. I don't care what the film shows, or what the stats say, what ever I say is FACT and no one can dispute that. I'm right and you're all wrong...

[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Dec 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone